By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Grammy Nominations Announced - Taylor Swift and Beyonce lead ALL

Do yourself a favor. Open your mind and stop loving what giant corporations shove down your throat.

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Do yourself a favor. Open your mind and stop loving what giant corporations shove down your throat.

She isn't shoving anything down anyones throat. She is a country singer and shes so good pop plays her too! She's the real music of this decade and for many other decades to come. get used to it.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

letsdance said:

No one is forced to listen to any type of music, its a choice. People listen to what they like

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:
letsdance said:

No one is forced to listen to any type of music, its a choice. People listen to what they like

Thank you!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ah, the wonders of pitch correctors. One reason why I love the indy scene.

Most artists use them. Indy singers don't use them cause they try way too hard to be musicians and thats why their careers never take off. Taylor doesn't need to do that, cause shes already becoming a rock legend before her 20th Birthday.

You sir, ave absoloutly no clue what you are talking about. Take it from someone who has talked to people who have played major roles in the indy scene

(Bob Nana from Braid, Hey Mercedes, City on Film. Mike Kinsella of American Football, The Owls, Owen, Cap 'n Jazz. Tim Kinsella of Cap 'n Jazz, The Owls, Joan of Arc, ect. Brian Carley of Penfold, The Moirai, The Waltz. Davey of Promise Ring, Maritime.)

These people enjoy it and are happy. They don't need to play in front of a sell out crowd to be happy. Brian Carley played in my garage and when he went back home he quit his career so he could do what he loved.

Okay... but just because they love it doesn't mean they are great.

...LOL AND EXACTLY LIKE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR WEEKS "Just because she sells albums dosnt mean shes great"

Yeah it does... people love it, so they buy it..

What  stupid thing to say. People cant love what they havent heard. Its it the mass publics fault that record labels would rather push a cute girl with a pitch corrector with generic pop music and lyrics? No...

There are lots of cute girls that don't sell.. Taylor does cause shes real!

Just enough freedom to forget you're a slave,
Just enough anger to make sure we get paid
Easy does it baby don't lose your head—cause we both know
That ideals don't sell come now pass us the saccharin
Part 1 then part 2 who knew you had it so easy

(chorus x2)
Hit it hit it we'll go straight to the top
It's all a matter of whose cock you suck
We got the money hey come on lets go ha!
Ha! you know you want it!
Yeah! you know you want it! (well c'mon)

Shake it like a rebel just don't cross any lines
Cause family god and country are back in style
Sex drugs and politics are fine just remember
That we own you, we bought you, and we'll sell you whenever we want to
We break your legs and you will thank us for the crutches

(chorus x2)

We wanna fuck but we end up kissing
Is this still rock cause the danger is missing
You gotta feed it gotta feed your addiction
So pack a lunch for the next crucifixion
You wanna feel the applause?
You wanna win at all cost?
Well you better learn to play nice and eat shit like a dog!

Just a song written for the record label that tried to force a band that was writing, recording, and playing it's own music since the early 90's to have a band manager, a co-writer, and other bullshit. If you don't think the label has a major hand in taylors music and albums your a fool. And this band that I just quoted... their last show sold out 1,200 tickets... they schedualed another show and that one sold out too. Not a small band by any means. Done without a manager and done without a record label and ddone by themselves.

Around the Network

^Those lyrics have no morals.

Ps3 said:

No, it's a song about personal experience with record labels. It's not a band to sing about morals.

letsdance said:
Ps3 said:

No, it's a song about personal experience with record labels. It's not a band to sing about morals.

Never heard of the song... ever

Ps3 said:
letsdance said:
Ps3 said:

Never heard of the song... ever

Ok... that's not my fault that you think the only good music is what record labels push.

^In your opinion its good... Taylor didn't suck dick to get to the top. FOR YOUR INFORMATION Taylor started off with really low sales and then she caught on cause her music is fantastic. :)