By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official World Cup 2010 Draw Thread - December 4th at 17 GMT

draw's up soon isn't it.....

i can't get any tv where i am,for some reason,i'll have to find it on the net....hopefully the BBC will have it on there

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I so hope Slovenia gets Japan.
Why? I'm a half-Japanese (+1/4 Slovenian, 1/4 Montenegrin) living in Slovenia, they never played before and thats one game I'd love to see once.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Starting in less than 10 mins, this will be good!

if anyone like me cannot get,freeview for some reason in their area,there is this beta service the BBC are running on the internet,

not sure if it works outside the uk though,i doubt it,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/watchlive/

Above & Beyond

Enough of boring speeches! Yeah, we proud of Africa getting a WC too, you'll do a great job, no start the damned draw!

Around the Network

Well, netherlands is top pick so I'm hoping that we will end up with Korea DPR, Cameroon and Swizz :d.

More then likely we'll be top pick in the group of death like we are in every major tournament so we end up playing Mexico, Cote D'ivoire and our worst enemies Portugal...

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Oh wow, I was searching for a stream online.
Then it hit me, its live on TV -.-

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Esmoreit said:
Well, netherlands is top pick so I'm hoping that we will end up with Korea DPR, Cameroon and Swizz :d.

More then likely we'll be top pick in the group of death like we are in every major tournament so we end up playing Mexico, Cote D'ivoire and our worst enemies Portugal...

As a Belgian I'll be supporting the Netherlands, hup holland hup.

Lots of very weak nations in this years cup (Japan, South Africa, NZ, Australia, USA, Chile, N Korea, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Honduras, Algeria). And the African nations haven't got much stronger since Cameroon surprised everyone in 1990.

I hope Denmark will get far.

I miss Sweden, The Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Russia and Romania - 6 strong nations who didn't qualify.

And none of Ireland/Scotland is a bit sad.