By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official World Cup 2010 Draw Thread - December 4th at 17 GMT

Whoa, I look like an idiot now, South Africa and Brazil got the toughest groups. Group A is gonna be something very interesting to watch, Mexico, Uruguay and France there. Group D is cool too, and E too. Will be a very interesting WC

Around the Network

Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

The only "easy" game will be North Korea.

cool,roll on soth africa v mexice should be good game,

prediction,england get knocked out of the quarters by brasil......oh well,they will probably go on and win it,no shame there

Above & Beyond

draik said:
Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

not for brasil,they'll stuff ivory coast,portuagl and north korea.....

Above & Beyond

Slimebeast said:
Lots of very weak nations in this years cup (Japan, South Africa, NZ, Australia, USA, Chile, N Korea, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Honduras, Algeria). And the African nations haven't got much stronger since Cameroon surprised everyone in 1990.

I hope Denmark will get far.

Japan isn't that weak. It has the best records for the last 5 Asian Cups (3 times first place, 4th place and 7th place). 

While I'm a little unhappy since Slovenia isn't with Japan, I'm glad we got USA. My step-father is American, that should be fun

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
draik said:
Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

I think everyone will be suprised with the Ivory coast, just look at their squad.

But yeah Brazil will be first.

Son1x said:
Slimebeast said:
Lots of very weak nations in this years cup (Japan, South Africa, NZ, Australia, USA, Chile, N Korea, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Honduras, Algeria). And the African nations haven't got much stronger since Cameroon surprised everyone in 1990.

I hope Denmark will get far.

Japan isn't that weak. It has the best records for the last 5 Asian Cups (3 times first place, 4th place and 7th place). 

While I'm a little unhappy since Slovenia isn't with Japan, I'm glad we got USA. My step-father is American, that should be fun

You think winning the Asian Cup is prestigious?

I love Japan but they will be crushed.

zuvuyeay said:
draik said:
Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

Don't be too cocky. The Ivory Coast have some marvelous techniques and if anything, they are bound to be taller and stronger in body then the Brazilians. POrtugal have given many an opponent headaches and let's just say that I would hate for the Netherlands to face them anytime soon.

Same reason I won't write off Japan and Cameroon in our group. Japan is incredibly disciplined and a fantastic player in Asia. Cameroon could win in brute force.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

draik said:
zuvuyeay said:
draik said:
Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

I think everyone will be suprised with the Ivory coast, just look at their squad.

But yeah Brazil will be first.

ivory coast and ghana are the best african nations i think,

but they need to be more organised to beat the best 7 teams,but good luck to them

Above & Beyond

Esmoreit said:
zuvuyeay said:
draik said:
Group of death
Brazil
N korea
Ivory coast
Portugal

Don't be too cocky. The Ivory Coast have some marvelous techniques and if anything, they are bound to be taller and stronger in body then the Brazilians. POrtugal have given many an opponent headaches and let's just say that I would hate for the Netherlands to face them anytime soon.

Same reason I won't write off Japan and Cameroon in our group. Japan is incredibly disciplined and a fantastic player in Asia. Cameroon could win in brute force.

cocky,what are you talking about,

how much do you want to bet against brasil then......i think ivory coast will beat portugal,but brasil will top that group and no doubt get to the final like they usually do

Above & Beyond