By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killzone 2 graphics comes to the 360 and it's called Brink

it is delayed ...

and the footage is PC version or console one ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
honestly man.. You cant compare something like that with KZ2. And, the gun bobbing is distracting.

Uhh, yes you can. And it looks better. And uhh, KZ2 has the same gun bobbing but worse so uhhhh...

Hmmm the Art Style is very similar yes, but graphics aren't quite there. Not in the same level of KZ2 imo.

But graphics aren't everything and I'm really interested on this game now.

Id Tech 4 looks good, but its no Killzone2

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

thx for YT link!

did i saw some cartoony looking characters?looks like darker team fortrees2...

i stay on my original position of "not better than kz2 and definetly u2" and will see when realeased.

if its good ill get it for pc for 8x antializing anyway

Around the Network
libellule said:
it is delayed ...

and the footage is PC version or console one ?

X360.

And it's not nearly as good looking.

newbie3 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
honestly man.. You cant compare something like that with KZ2. And, the gun bobbing is distracting.

Uhh, yes you can. And it looks better. And uhh, KZ2 has the same gun bobbing but worse so uhhhh...

I'm not going to take you on seriously. keep on yappin lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I find the animations, and especially the ragdolls, pretty good. By that I mean good humor, as in funny. Not really comparable to something that's not trying for some humor, though.

that looks awesome but killzone 2 is way more deeper with the details and its coming to the ps3 too :/ i thought this was an exclusive by the way this dude wrote it...remember killzone 2 is gna be a yr old by the time that comes and ur gna see killzone 3...

Looks fantastic, but totally different (Cellshading for example) and not quite on par with Killzone 2