By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii & PS3 50% up on last year at John Lewis (UK)

John Lewis don't just sell furniture and clothes, they have a large electronic goods department too. They also have a food department. To paraphrase Sony, "They only sell everything".

Around the Network

@kantor

I got my nintendo DS from John Lewis!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

bluthunder said:
John Lewis don't just sell furniture and clothes, they have a large electronic goods department too. They also have a food department. To paraphrase Sony, "They sell everything".

Yes, they sell electronics and food, but they're no PC World, GAME or Marks and Spencers.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

JUST STOP kantor

they are a very good store & they sell everything

John Lewis FTW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
JUST STOP kantor

they are a very good store & they sell everything

John Lewis FTW!

NEVER!

Asda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Lewis

Argos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Lewis

Tesco, Marks & Spencers, EVERYONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> John Lewis.

But we are DERAILING, so let's STOP.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Wii ahead of last years numbers, aye? Is that possible!?

NSMB says Wii

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I've bought crockery, cutlery, a duvet, saucepans & a dyson cleaner from them but had no idea they sold video games.

Just checked on their website. The basic black wii is cheaper than it is on Amazon UK.

from my experiences, the wii is just dominating!! seen lots of people buying ps3's aswell.

john lewis is like those places in USA that sell refrigerators and stuff and have video games like in the middle/hallway lol i forgot the names of the places as i went to USA for vacation in summer ;D

JustinUK said:
I've bought crockery, cutlery, a duvet, saucepans & a dyson cleaner from them but had no idea they sold video games.

Just checked on their website. The basic black wii is cheaper than it is on Amazon UK.

I justgot my black wii For £152.99. I bought the bundle with NSMBwii and SSBB but sold them oof since I already own them.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d