By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dr.Grass said:
AlJensen said:

Hmm  I never actually regret buying anything, When I bought MGS4 I also Bought the bluetooth headset, and the only thing I regret is I don't really use the headset for gaming I use it with my cell phone Because it makes me look awesome. For example....

*walks into grocery store gets out cellphone, takes a knee, puts hand to bluetooth ear pieace

JM: Hello?

AlJensen(aka AJ.....aka Solid Snake!): Meryl, Ive reached the dissposal facility

JM: .....Lol whut? who is this...

AJ: This is Snake

JM: AJ is that you?

AJ: Operation Snake Eater is ago

JM: Who's Meryl?

*store jockey walks over

storejockey:Is there anything wrong sir?

AJ: Nope just tying my shoe

JM: Who's That?

AJ: Revolver......Ocelot !

JM: lol, are you at the store?

AJ: Proceeding to mission objective

*stealth runs over to cereal Isle

AJ: theres no special K with strawberries, Meryl.....Ive failed you...

JM: stop calling me Meryl, pick up milk

*picks up milk goes to checkout

AJ: Damn! all I got is 100 dollar bill

JM: can They break a-

AJ: ITS NO GOOD I CANT DO IT!

JM: lol, whu-

AJ: NOOO, I CANT DO IT!

JM: Oh god...Im hanging up

AJ: Meryl?.....MERYL!!!

*click

AJ: MERRRRRRYLLLL!!

WIN!

XD

I agree that was epic, sounds like something I'd do...

OT: Nothing really all the consoles have their good games, and I'm typically read up on the games I buy, last time I disliked a game I bought was on the PS2 so it's been a while :\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

nop, never. Sony and Nintendo is doing a good job. Haven't played my Wii in almost a year, but still, no remorse!

Well I had hard time liking my Nintendo Wii shortly after the purschase, there were very few games that had the quality (well that's my personal opinion, but still) I was expecting.

When it comes to games, I've never been fond of No More Heroes and Burnout Paradise, the second mentioned is sold now and I'm going to give NMH one more chance. On the other hand I'm very pleased with DSi, so if anyone might get a feeling that I'm bashing Nintendo, it's not like that.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

cura said:
mini ninjas

left 4 dead 2

im starting to regret mini ninjas. i got 5 hours into it and havent played it since. but i also got a bunch of other games i just feel like playing right now. maybe after i pick it back up ill get over it.

some games GTA , AC 1 , and ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of last gen games that i rather forget.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
AlJensen said:

Hmm  I never actually regret buying anything, When I bought MGS4 I also Bought the bluetooth headset, and the only thing I regret is I don't really use the headset for gaming I use it with my cell phone Because it makes me look awesome. For example....

*walks into grocery store gets out cellphone, takes a knee, puts hand to bluetooth ear pieace

AlJensen(aka AJ.....aka Solid Snake!): Meryl, Ive reached the dissposal facility

*store jockey walks over

*click

WIN!

XD

i second this EPOKness!

Resident Evil 5. I am a major RE fan but this game was just dissapointing in so many ways. Sold it after I completed the story.

once, I bought a master system for about 30 dollars, no games, just the console and controllers, then bam next day I find at the salvation army a master system with about 25 games for 15 dollars,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PullusPardus said:
Dr.Grass said:
AlJensen said:

*store jockey walks over

*click

WIN!

XD

i second this EPOKness!

THIRDED!

Games i tend to think quite a lot before i buy one but i think Resident Evil 5 was dissapointing (and im a huge fan of the series) , plus i usually buy games discounted so i dont spend that much.

Systems ? Never had a remorse