IllegalPaladin said:
AngelFire18 said:
Boneitis said:
starterman1989 said:
BoneyBoy said:
AngelFire18 said:
windows will never be as good as mac.

mac will never be as good as windows

Ah... Is that the reason why Harvard Law School chooses to place Mac all over the campus, not Windows? ;p

Clearly an elitest school needs elitest machines.

A Mac is fine for browsing the web and typing documents. With that a said I don't need a $1000 Mac when a $200 PC will do the same.

a 200 piece of plastic... i have 2 macs and both of them are aluminum and will not just shatter. like my boyfriends dell. as i said windows are cheap machines thats why people like then ... btw... a pc could never do what my mac can do without crashing or getting some sort of odd error message that o one understands.... rather then the computer telling you (i.e. mac) says "your internet wont connect becausee you air port is off." raher then "ERROR 78653 hfudivisgbvjiuwgwhu" 

It's what's on the inside that counts. In this case getting the same hardware for less.

At least with the build it youself option you don't have to settle for cheap cases. 

i promise whats in yours and whats in mine are not as similar as you think.

I bet you have a processor.... And a Nvidia or ATI video card.... and a motherboard.... and ram.... and a power supply. In fact, I bet if that Mac was bought brand new in the past few years it has an intel CPU.

What's so different about your hardware that makes it so dissimilar from a tower I can build? The iMac is an all-in-one?

Around the Network
AngelFire18 said:

and mac will never be as good as linux.

AngelFire18 said:

No, mpple will never be a good as the simpsonS,.

loL ,.windows 7  rules,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Well...Macs can just go on "being the best", while a vast majority of people choose windows.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

AngelFire18 said:
Boneitis said:
starterman1989 said:
BoneyBoy said:
AngelFire18 said:

Ah... Is that the reason why Harvard Law School chooses to place Mac all over the campus, not Windows? ;p

A Mac is fine for browsing the web and typing documents. With that a said I don't need a $1000 Mac when a $200 PC will do the same.

a 200 piece of plastic... i have 2 macs and both of them are aluminum and will not just shatter. like my boyfriends dell. as i said windows are cheap machines thats why people like then ... btw... a pc could never do what my mac can do without crashing or getting some sort of odd error message that o one understands.... rather then the computer telling you (i.e. mac) says "your internet wont connect becausee you air port is off." raher then "ERROR 78653 hfudivisgbvjiuwgwhu" 

What the hell are you talking about? Do you have a tendency to bounce your computer on concrete or something? Why would you be concerned about shattering your computer? Either way I don't want to pay an extra $800 for a shatter proof casing. Instead I'd rather save that money and refrain from abusing my machine.

I have no idea what you do on your Mac. Therefore I can't say if a PC is capable of doing it. Nor do I know what programs your were using... I'm just going to say your comments ooze of ignorance. Its safe to presume you know absolutely nothing about computers in general.

Around the Network
Boneitis said:
AngelFire18 said:
Boneitis said:
starterman1989 said:
BoneyBoy said:
AngelFire18 said:

What the hell are you talking about? Do you have a tendency to bounce your computer on concrete or something? Why would you be concerned about shattering your computer? Either way I don't want to pay an extra $800 for a shatter proof casing. Instead I'd rather save that money and refrain from abusing my machine.

I have no idea what you do on your Mac. Therefore I can't say if a PC is capable of doing it. Nor do I know what programs your were using... I'm just going to say your comments ooze of ignorance. Its safe to presume you know absolutely nothing about computers in general.

i dont bounce it against concrete but it am clumsy and this one time my computer slipped off my bed and hit the wall and out a dent in the wall...but my computers dont take much abuse.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

NJ5 said:
Is it safe to say that all the people in this forum who prefer Mac are console-only gamers? :P

osx86 PC. Best of both worlds.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I prefer Mac

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I prefer PC

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Vista is a stable operating system. Probably the stablest thing MS had done since DOS.

For all the spin in commercials, I think people want a Mac but they see that the specs are the same but the price is 30-40% more than a PC and they can't justify buying it. The only positive is that you'll have a PC that crashes less than a PC that already doesn't crash often to begin with.