By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone tempted to pick up M.A.G. based on Beta experience?

TheThunder said:
Nah the beta actually turned me off to the game and conformed everything that I was skeptical about.

Bad Company 2 is where things at now that was an awesome beta.

I have that beta too.

Indeed it is pretty good as well, but that comes out in March and that is FFXIII/GoW3 month.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
TheThunder said:
Nah the beta actually turned me off to the game and conformed everything that I was skeptical about.

I have that beta too.

Indeed it is pretty good as well, but that comes out in March and that is FFXIII/GoW3 month.

Never was a FF guy tbh however GOW3 and BC2 are two games I'm getting. Good thing that Red Dead Redemption doesn't come out until late April or else my head would've explode

Quite frankly, I hate it and want to delete it. But I may try it again some day... we'll see.

TheThunder said:
Euphoria14 said:
TheThunder said:

I have that beta too.

Never was a FF guy tbh however GOW3 and BC2 are two games I'm getting. Good thing that Red Dead Redemption doesn't come out until late April or else my head would've explode

My only complaint about the BF2 beta is that it is one game mode and one map.

I think with M.A.G. I have 2 game modes and 4+ maps. I also had trouble at first in BF2 since I didn't know who the enemy was. Of course I eventually figure it out.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Aj_habfan said:
Quite frankly, I hate it and want to delete it. But I may try it again some day... we'll see.

When was the last time you played?

I only recently started so I don't know how it was before the updates.

Currently playing:

Around the Network

Am getting MAG alright :)

Loved the beta, it was better than i hoped

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I played it yesterday, and it was eh..

The graphics are comparable to an XBOX game, the tactics are still pretty messed up, and nobody does team work. Add to the fact u get shot once u die. I don't like it that much

mM
nen-suer said:
Am getting MAG alright :)

Loved the beta, it was better than i hoped

Finally, another fan of the game.

@leo-j

It looks better than an XBOX game, your crazzy.

You expect too much graphically from such a large scaled game. Plus, you die once from a headshot. Also remember that the game has weapon upgrades. Your enemies might have been using guns that pierce Medium-heavy armor.

I like the fact that someone doesn't run right through gunfire hitting them in the chest.

Also, if you get hit and are weakened, you can always switch to your medkit with L2 and heal.

If you don't try playing gung-ho and stay with your squad it's a lot more fun. Just listen to the squad leader.

Play smarter.

I average around 18 kills per game and die about 8 times. Most of the time because I am guarding one my bases and can't do much when 2-3 grenades get tossed in with me.

Currently playing:

I'm guessing this is another NA beta?

eggs2see said:
I'm guessing this is another NA beta?

Yeah.

Currently playing: