By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Of War 3 Hands-on : Just incredible !

A french journalist tested à first version of God of War 3 on Playstation 3.

He said what the game is really very impressive with a lot of gore actions and new funny actions.

Gameplay looks perfect and the sounds contribute of the very high quality.

and...that's just a "testing version"...

I can not translate all the text, really sorry !

http://www.lemagjeuxvideo.com/en-une/preview-god-of-war-3/

Love Video Games : http://www.lightningamer.com

Around the Network

Tell us something we don't know.

i tried the demo and what a superb demo that was, the bit where you are flying upwards in the tunnels then you come out to fight boss was a spectacle in itsself, then game ends.............talk about leaving you wanting more.

final game will be well polished, demo was rough here and there but you could tell the direction the game will be at release.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Really, we all know God of War 3 will be amazing.

But is there a part where you bang chicks in a mini-game?

Around the Network

I was so impressed by playing gow 2 in compatibility mode, it was great even as a ps3 game, not talking ps2!
I can't wait gow collection in europe!
and of course GOW 3!!!

i played the demo...

is so smooth i played it 3 times straight... :)

gonna be great!

@theprof00

maybe, but not in the demo he played. He said that the graphics are improved over the "demo"; which I guess is the thing everyone's playing (might be wrong), and that the action never stutters. A part from that, on a scale of 0 to 20 his "waiting" for this game is at a level of 19,5, which is pretty impressive.

this is the version I'm getting

So he's talking about the demo, I know from first-hand experience that it's incredible. Especially flying out of tunnel straight into the titan's face.