By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God Of War 3 Hands-on : Just incredible !

@the god of war:

I think, might be wrong, that he is playing a more finished version of the demo, he keeps on stating that the graphics are incredible.

Around the Network

The Demo is fantastic. And if the final version has any improvements (and I have no doubt it will) it will be mind blowing.

theprof00 said:
this is the version I'm getting

If the boxart of the normal edition is like this one...

... i'll be getting the Ultimate Edition too, because the boxart is darker.

You should get ultimate edition simply because once you open it, you will grow to Ares' size.

double entendre?

What's double entendre?

Around the Network
Jansky8 said:
@the god of war:

I think, might be wrong, that he is playing a more finished version of the demo, he keeps on stating that the graphics are incredible.

Nice. The demo graphics are fantastic already- those plus another 6-9 months of polish= a friggin' beauty.

^That boxart sucks compared to I/II/CoO though, they had a sense of scale and epicness.

the demo is fantastic!! i loved it

Jansky8 said:
What's double entendre?

a phrase that could be interpreted two ways with one of them usually being sexual.

In French it roughly means "heard two things"

@theprof00

I get french, its my native language after all, it's just that I never heard "double entendre" used in french or in english before. I understood basically what I means, I just wanted to know if it had more meanings when used in english, which you told me it does. So thanks.

Oh, and btw, that's some nice pics you've got.

I played the demo and it was incredible, it makes the wait for the actual game seem so much longer