By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New mods: Trashleg and Zexen

Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Never heard of either of them.

Meh.

Pointless post, don't post if you're not going to add anything to the discussion. (isn't that way you preach?)

Massive congratz to trashleg and Zexen.

Wow, someone missed the sarcasm. 13k and 4k posts respectively, and you genuinely think I haven't seen them around VGC?

Nice try at spiting me back.

Around the Network
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:

Meh.

Pointless post, don't post if you're not going to add anything to the discussion. (isn't that way you preach?)

Wow, someone missed the sarcasm. 13k and 4k posts respectively, and you genuinely think I haven't seen them around VGC?

TalonMan said:
Testing - ignore me...

I don't take orders from you!

>=(

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
awesome. thanks Naz ^___^

first female mod ^___^ XD

congratulations zexen, XD

also, the hot jokes are acceptable, but anyone praising the English will be permabanned

the English suck balls.

I thought twesterm was the first female mod. ZING!

aaaaaaaaaaand banned!

crap!

Congrats Zexen and trash!

I saw your random post on my wall trash in my email and had no idea what it meant until now.  :-p

Congrats to Trashleg and Zexen.

I would comment on how awesome both are, but I don't really know that for certain since I'm such a sparse visitor to the site nowadays, but Naz is awesome and anyone he has ever made a mod has been awesome. :)

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:

Meh.

My apologies, I assumed you were serious seen as they're not Xbox fans.

Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:

Meh.

My apologies, I assumed you were serious seen as they're not Xbox fans.

BAM!

I think.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

dunno001 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
lets just prey when its her time of the month she doesnt ban every one......i would XD

A bloody ban... Gruesome!!!   

Umm... I'd rather not think about that. And I'll spare people a few other choice details. But anyway, topic...

Yes, congrats to both zexen and trashleg! It's going to be weird for me seeing zexen's name in green now, but it's a change that one can get used to. (Well, as long as he doesn't ban me! :P ) Oh, and trashleg, I'm glad to see that you're... eager to do your job, but seriously, please don't fail out of school to moderate. I've seen people get consumed by activities and do exactly that. I'm mostly assuming that your post was in jest, but I feel more at ease saying that.

yuck. i second this (bolded)

dont worry, im not gonna fail. i'm getting myself into a routine now thank you for your concern, though i do spend too much time on here, but i'll chill a bit

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:

Meh.

your sarcasm needs work then.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:

Meh.

your sarcasm needs work then.

Evidently.