By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New mods: Trashleg and Zexen

I keep seeing -3 new replies for this thread. o_O

Anyway, congrats to both of you! I'll see you guys in the next Mafia game.

Around the Network

Reason for ban: Trolling (Needless 360 trolling. If you have nothing of value to contribute, please just shoosht.) ~ trashleg

Moderating with a female touch...gotta love it

thay are both doing good jobs.

Deffo zexen. He does not mess around people need to keep a guard up know seriously

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

This makes me feel inferior.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

lets just prey when its her time of the month she doesnt ban every one......i would XD

Around the Network
Seece said:
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
awesome. thanks Naz ^___^

first female mod ^___^ XD

congratulations zexen, XD

also, the hot jokes are acceptable, but anyone praising the English will be permabanned

the English suck balls.

I thought twesterm was the first female mod. ZING!

Careful! remember where ioi comes from

Shouldn't McLaren be a Scottish name?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
lets just prey when its her time of the month she doesnt ban every one......i would XD

A bloody ban... Gruesome!!!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

A bloody ban... Gruesome!!!   

Umm... I'd rather not think about that. And I'll spare people a few other choice details. But anyway, topic...

Yes, congrats to both zexen and trashleg! It's going to be weird for me seeing zexen's name in green now, but it's a change that one can get used to. (Well, as long as he doesn't ban me! :P ) Oh, and trashleg, I'm glad to see that you're... eager to do your job, but seriously, please don't fail out of school to moderate. I've seen people get consumed by activities and do exactly that. I'm mostly assuming that your post was in jest, but I feel more at ease saying that.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I just hope they don't ban me.

TalonMan said:
Testing - ignore me...

I must give in to your sassiness.