By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New mods: Trashleg and Zexen

The heck did I not notice this!? Anyway, congrats you two!!!

Around the Network

why was this thread orange? no-one has posted!

strange things are happening on VGC lately..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^^
Ah, I'm not alone, I was starting thinking there was something wrong with my browser or connection, like cookies management gone awry, or my ISP changing continuously my IP, making my PC look like it was only recently connected to the site (but when the latter happens, the poll in the first page is available to be voted again)...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Update: some other threads too become orange without new massages being posted, at least at me.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

i congrats the new mods zexen & trashleg!!

Around the Network

o dear i go on a vacation and this is what happens, i should cancel my vacation in january

well gz though

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Man i wish I had the time to put in an effort to become a mod on this site because I love it here..... Sadly, I have a life... Congrats to both of you guys!!

^^
That was stinging!