By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SOFTWARE: NSMBWii, AC2 debut to over 1 MILLION units! L4D2 also launches.

darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:
"The PSP version – Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines sold a further 40,000 units."
this is makes me kinda happy, because it sold well despite of heavy pirating, and this to add to the PSN downloads too!

thats selling "well"?

40K isn't good imho

Though Bloodlines is pretty horrible game (at least according vgchartz review) so in that regard sales are pretty good. (for PSP title)

Around the Network
KillerMan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:
this is makes me kinda happy, because it sold well despite of heavy pirating, and this to add to the PSN downloads too!

thats selling "well"?

40K isn't good imho

Though Bloodlines is pretty horrible game (at least according vgchartz review) so in that regard sales are pretty good. (for PSP title)

Hopefully it sold better on PSN than at retail, because even for a horrible game, 40k is not good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
KillerMan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:

thats selling "well"?

40K isn't good imho

Hopefully it sold better on PSN than at retail, because even for a horrible game, 40k is not good.

thank you!

if I was a 3rd party dev, these 40K sales would freak me out

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MW 2 2nd week sales only a little bit lower than AC II's week one, though I would really like to know the ratio of sales for the platforms

I also want to see how Uncharted 2 and Ratchet are holding up this week: should give a good indication of their holiday sales.

Could Uncharted remain above 100k for the sixth week in a row?

Around the Network
Kantor said:
KillerMan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:

thats selling "well"?

40K isn't good imho

Yes that is horrible number for just released game but PSP games just don't have big launch weeks (expect in Japan). And after that Chinatown bombing those look excelent sales. =D Some PSP titles have pretty good legs though... Maybe this is one of those.

KillerMan said:
Kantor said:
KillerMan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PullusPardus said:

thats selling "well"?

40K isn't good imho

Yes that is horrible number for just released game but PSP games just don't have big launch weeks (expect in Japan). And after that Chinatown bombing those look excelent sales. =D Some PSP titles have pretty good legs though... Maybe this is one of those.

Nah, I would say we can firmly put this into the "bad sales" category.

Though, as you said, it probably deserves it. It's just that AC is quite a powerful brand name, and this makes me worry about what software selling power the PSP has left.

The sales that interest me the most are Uncharted and U2's sales, Eyepet's, GTPSP and the share of AC2.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

ioi do you plan to have estimates for Black Friday?

Damn, AC2 is a bit disappointing imo. :/

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!