By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

AngelFire18 said:
all i want to know is who my santa is ... i would do second round but im sorta ...well... Broke.

I wish I knew who my Santa is as well so I could thank them directly.  They did such a great job!  

I'd love to join round 2 but I've spent enough this holiday.  Have fun, everyone!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
AngelFire18 said:
all i want to know is who my santa is ... i would do second round but im sorta ...well... Broke.

I wish I knew who my Santa is as well so I could thank them directly.  They did such a great job!  

I'd love to join round 2 but I've spent enough this holiday.  Have fun, everyone!  

well i sent a personal message to him thanking him for the games and telling him to add me ... but he never did... either way.... my santa rocked!

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Oh what the heck. I'll go for another round. My tim seems ecstatic over his gift, so why not try for another.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

A second round would be nice! Too bad I'll have to sit out of it... Can't seem to get my hands on more points.

I'm-a still waiting for my last santa, though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Will info about the second round come in this thread or a new thread?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
theRepublic said:

This thread. I was originally going to send out the info today, like I said I would (...) but I got incredibly tied up. I'll have to send them out tomorrow evening (Pacific time) instead. The good news is that gives us another day to get a European member aboard, so Luthor has someone to Santa with.

lol

..indeed, i was
it was a great choice
that wuz the game i wuz gonna buy next
  you must've been reading my mind 

lol

..indeed, i was
it was a great choice
that wuz the game i wuz gonna buy next
  you must've been reading my mind 

EDIT: wtf? sorry.. not sure how it double posted..

noname2200 said:
theRepublic said:

This thread. I was originally going to send out the info today, like I said I would (...) but I got incredibly tied up. I'll have to send them out tomorrow evening (Pacific time) instead. The good news is that gives us another day to get a European member aboard, so Luthor has someone to Santa with.

Don't worry about it.  I didn't even remember when the next round was supposed to start.  I was just wondering where to check to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Alrighty, everyone should now have their info for round two. Let me know if you joined up, but didn't get a message from me! And try to send them out in the next ten days, please!