By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Waiting for my Santa to accept my Wii code... I have a great surprise for him.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Got the message; will be adding codes in a bit.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Wow, just received two games: Gyrostarr and Castlevania. The latter I was really surprised to get, because I suddenly got reinterested in the franchise and I noticed that I didn't even have one single Castlevania game on my Wii! Lucky my Santa got me one of the games because I was about to buy all of the available ones on Virtual Console!

Thanks again noname, it was really fun like always. Hope we will have another one this year.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

will be adding the codes when i revive/wake up.

I would like to state that if you have every damn game available for WiiWare/VC worth anything that you should seriously put together a wish list so the person buying for you isn't completely at a loss. Yes, that is directed at you Tims! Both of you!

You shall get your game tomorrow though. I will not allow your ability to buy a thousand games deter me from getting you the perfect gift. Oh no. You only make me more dedicated with your consumerism!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
I would like to state that if you have every damn game available for WiiWare/VC worth anything that you should seriously put together a wish list so the person buying for you isn't completely at a loss. Yes, that is directed at you Tims! Both of you!

You shall get your game tomorrow though. I will not allow your ability to buy a thousand games deter me from getting you the perfect gift. Oh no. You only make me more dedicated with your consumerism!

Was I your first Tim? :P That description fits me a lot...

Signature goes here!

God I wish it were you. The VC is nothing short of amazing, but you have a lot of Wiiware gaps that could be filled. My Tim seems to have deduced my identity (how I remain unsure...) and it was PSwii60. I take enough joy in his reaction to not care though. Gotta love getting one perfect.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

codes added.

I need this thread back in my recent posts.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Gnizmo said:
My Tim seems to have deduced my identity (how I remain unsure...) and it was PSwii60.

He was bluffing, and you fell for it!