By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

noname2200 said:
vonboysp said:
my tim is still missing in action. i also haven't seen him post in this thread at all, so i don't know if he even knows. could you please black mail, um, i mean tell him noname?

Consider it done! Although I'm fairly certain this his Wii has registered on my system: double check the numbers I gave you, just in case, and I'll ask him to do the same.

Also, I'd like to thank petrojr for his gift of Zelda II. Looking forward to getting my a** kicked again!

yAY!!!  gOOD.  i NOTICED ON YOUR PROFILE, YOU DIDN'T HAVE zELDA 2 ON HAND OR vc.

Around the Network

woohoo, i got my gift....... yoshi's story!

had it on n64 back in the day but lent it out to someone at school only to never get it back

thanks santa

I'm all done... Got my gift (Beat. Trip. Beat.) and sent mine off. Waiting for feedback!

Santa gave me Majora's Mask.

[evilthecat]Eeeeexcellent. [/evilthecat]

Alrighty then, thanks to all the Santas, Tims for participating and for noname for organizing this annual event. If there's a second round, let me know and I'll probably participate in that as well.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Damn right! And I was going to ask about the second round. I still have a few Wii points left.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

If there's enough interest, I'll definitely hold a second round. I want to include Sethnintendo, for starters. But there are much fewer people who wanted to join but missed the deadline this time. We'll see.

My Tim loves his gifts. and I love mine from my santa. :3

who may or may not be the same person.

XD!

My gift hasn't arrived yet... guess I wasn't a good boy this year! :(

Signature goes here!

I would be up for a second round as well.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

i would be up for a second round as well.