By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 2nd Wii Secret Santa thread (Members can join before December 15th!)

Awesome! Just got home from a Christmas party to find Majora's mask waiting for me! Thanks Tim!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Woooo! Got Pokemon Rumble!! thanks Santa! I am soo happy!!

P.S. Timmy! why didn't you add me yet?!?

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Alrighty then, Timmy got his gift, hope he likes it.

Oh yeah, and I updated my wishlist in case a certain someone wants some hints on the games I'd like *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

All done now, and thanks for the pressie Santa - quite enjoying 'Life as a Darklord' - just wish I had time to play the other games I have (Mario, Rabbids, AC, DQ:S...).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Mise said:
Alrighty then, Timmy got his gift, hope he likes it.

Oh yeah, and I updated my wishlist in case a certain someone wants some hints on the games I'd like *wink wink nudge nudge*.

I shall pass on the word post-haste!

Around the Network

I just gave my tiny tim his gift! I hope he enjoys what I think its my favorite game!!

MANUELF said:
I decided to make santa's job easier so here is my top 5 wanted games:
1.- Pokemon Rumble
2.- Lostwinds: WotM
3.- Lostwinds
4.- NyxQuest
5.- Swords & Soldiers

Everything from the list is a excellent gift but if it can be Pokemon it would be wonderfui since I'm a BIG pokemon fan

Edited because I just bought My life as a Darklord

famousringo said:
famousringo said:
I finally sat down to add my secret santa codes tonight (work has been brutal this week, Santa brought the office a burst pipe just a few weeks after he brought my closest co-worker a pink slip), and I was surprised to find two gifts already waiting for me. Turns out that my secret Santa this year was my Tiny Tim last year.

I guess these things are bound to happen when you keep drawing from the same small community. It brought a smile to my face. My Tiny Tim is a new code, so hopefully it goes through overnight so that I can keep this cyclone of joy spinning around.

Update!

This turns out to have been a confused fabrication of my delirious brain. Khuutra wasn't my Tiny Tim last year, but I added his code from his Metroid Prime Trilogy thread and he happens to have the exact games that I gave my Tiny Tim of yesteryear (whose identity I shall never reveal!).

Man, I need some time off work.

That was me, right? lol, I just went and searched the Santa codes I had registered... naughty, maybe, but I got the gifts already! Thanks for the games, btw.

... And thanks for Kirby64, SuperAK, I'll give it a shot next week!

Alright. Still not sure what I'm going to gift, but, Timmy has yet to add me anyway!

Last I checked one of the potential Santas still hasn't registered me. I will pass along the code today if it is still an issue. Hopefully my Tim doesn't mind waiting till Christmas for his gift.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

If my Secret Santa needs any help finding anything for me just look into Nintendo developed Wii Ware that I don't own or something new and creative on Wii Ware, I'm actually looking at Pokemon Rumble ;)

Pass the word on noname!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000