By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13's FINAL Trailer..3 Hours TO GO! (What Began in E3 06 ENDS today)!

masterb8tr said:
I like the footage, but wow i really hate that song!

Agreed.  J-Pop is so annoying.  Pop in general is annoying, but J-Pop is among the worst.

Around the Network
PhalanxCO said:
masterb8tr said:

Agreed.  J-Pop is so annoying.  Pop in general is annoying, but J-Pop is among the worst.

So, do you prefer My Hands instead? Sure I do.

invetedlotus123 said:
PhalanxCO said:
masterb8tr said:

So, do you prefer My Hands instead? Sure I do.

lol

My tastes are a little darker than that.

Fab_GS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
perpride said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Tayne said:
Looks amazing! I'm excited to buy my first FF since VII.

Why did you leave the series after 7?

Cause the series has never been able to produce a game like VII again unfortunately.

But FFXIII will be to the 7th gen. what FFVII was to the 5th.

imo FF10 was better

but one thing is clear

FF13 wil have an impact like FF7 did

the game just looks fabulous

What makes you think FFXIII will be the next FFVII? just curious

Cause it looks freaking amazing. Every bit of new information that comes in points to it being a revitalization of the series. There has also been tremendous hype around it for several years now. Mix that in with the fact that is is multiplatform and the first Final Fantasy title to hit the 7th gen.

I played the demo and all I can say is it was craaaaazy. The scale of the game is much bigger than older Final Fantasy's thas for sure. We'll ahve to wait and see how everything turns out I guess.

perpride said:
Fab_GS said:
darthdevidem01 said:
perpride said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Tayne said:
Looks amazing! I'm excited to buy my first FF since VII.

Why did you leave the series after 7?

Cause the series has never been able to produce a game like VII again unfortunately.

But FFXIII will be to the 7th gen. what FFVII was to the 5th.

imo FF10 was better

but one thing is clear

FF13 wil have an impact like FF7 did

the game just looks fabulous

What makes you think FFXIII will be the next FFVII? just curious

Cause it looks freaking amazing. Every bit of new information that comes in points to it being a revitalization of the series. There has also been tremendous hype around it for several years now. Mix that in with the fact that is is multiplatform and the first Final Fantasy title to hit the 7th gen.

I played the demo and all I can say is it was craaaaazy. The scale of the game is much bigger than older Final Fantasy's thas for sure. We'll ahve to wait and see how everything turns out I guess.

basically this

but also FF7 had lots of marketing

which FF13 will get too....I mean FF13 will get way more marketing than FF10,8,9...maybe even as much as FF7

that was proven to me by this:

If they did this level of marketing in LA's top advertising billboard space a YEAR before the game came out

imagin what they have in store in terms of huge level marketing before the game releases!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Nice to see everyone loved the trailer just as much as me.

darth, you let us all down!

@Carl

I LOVED IT MORE THAN YOU!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Final Fantasy 13 looks like Final Fantasy 8 and 10 combined IMO. I hope FF13 has alot of infiltration missions and raids like FF8 did (without it be so much of a hassle like it was in FF8).

Lies.

I saw it before you, ive seen it more times than you.

I even made a NEWS story about it!

The last 20 seconds were phenomenal.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."