By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13's FINAL Trailer..3 Hours TO GO! (What Began in E3 06 ENDS today)!

I hope the trailer will really help the pre-orders in NA since they are kinda low at the moment.

Around the Network

My only gripe is why does FF these days personify the J-Pop image.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Well they only just announced the NA release date, so preorders should really start to pick up

Xxain said:
That was a phenomenal trailer but it gave off a weird vibe that I cant put my finger, and Darth I saw no hint of ROF so im gonna assume u just wanted to bring this to my attention :) .... It finally happen, im hyped for FFXIII

yea im hyped too but now im even more hyped for this than ROF. Sorry buddy =(

Oh yeah

SNOW + LIGHTNING Romance rumors are false

Apparently Snow calls her big sister in that scene & they are talking bout serah!

Thankg god!

Also I'm loving the Lightning + Hope relationship

maybe Lightning see's "serah" in hope & wants to protect him as a little brother?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
I hope the trailer will really help the pre-orders in NA since they are kinda low at the moment.

isnt it a little early to be worrying about that??? March is still over 4 months away and they havent announced a collector addition yet which i assume that a lot of ppl want to have instead

Never preordered, an still got every great exclusive day one.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

darthdevidem01 said:
Oh yeah

SNOW + LIGHTNING Romance rumors are false

Apparently Snow calls her big sister in that scene & they are talking bout serah!

Thankg god!

Also I'm loving the Lightning + Hope relationship

maybe Lightning see's "serah" in hope & wants to protect him as a little brother?

when i saw that scene, I kinda figured that it wasnt a love just 2 ppl mourning over a common lost. Hopefully Lightning and Fang have a romance

Xxain said:
That was a phenomenal trailer but it gave off a weird vibe that I cant put my finger, and Darth I saw no hint of ROF so im gonna assume u just wanted to bring this to my attention :) .... It finally happen, im hyped for FFXIII

at 3:47

it goes into a SLOW motion like thing......just like it does in ROF

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

reaver_x said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

isnt it a little early to be worrying about that??? March is still over 4 months away and they havent announced a collector addition yet which i assume that a lot of ppl want to have instead

I guess youre right,because after the GOW III Collector's Edition was announced,the pre-orders for GOW III have been going up alot in the past 2 weeks