By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Natal Really Is!

That or they're going to announce the Xbox 720 is launching the same day as NATAL. That would be kinda funny.

Around the Network

Its just an Eye Toy.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Nope not gonna happen. Natal will have a CPU and Memory so it can perform its functions without taxing the main system resources. Nothing else. You can quote me on that

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

OMG Natal M3G4T0N!! Second coming of Christ and will rocket MS to 1st place confirmed!!!!1!1

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Well....

Anybody notice the unusually large "hard drive" on top there ;)

Around the Network

Are you sure that's not just part of the SDK?

If not then, maybe the OP has a point... Even for a prototype I don't think all that volume is needed for image processing of a camera is it?

ZorroX said:

Get Natal for only 199$, if you want optional 1080p@60Fps in games. It`s the only way.

Though, if Natal will cost 99$, then i think every x360 owner will upgrade to it.
In this case, in 2011 we are going to see not only just 1080p@60Fps but instead improved textures and other stuff(in exclusives).

But, what about 6GB DVD space limit?

Why would hardcore gamers who think motion control is a joke, and they hate it, bother with Natal?

WAY too much speculation going on here.  Need to wait for more info before you can speculate successfully.

This(OP) is one of the most retarded things I have ever read and I want 3 minutes of my life back.

"The ps3 wasn't desined to do this, it has normal usb ports, and thy've locked themselves in with a design combo that doesn't add power to the system but takes it away."

Normal USB ports??? How are the USB ports on the PS3 any different than the ones on the 360?

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

darklich13 said:
"The ps3 wasn't desined to do this, it has normal usb ports, and thy've locked themselves in with a design combo that doesn't add power to the system but takes it away."

Normal USB ports??? How are the USB ports on the PS3 any different than the ones on the 360?

The ones on the 360s shoot pretty tinkling sparkles?