By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What Natal Really Is!

So Natal is more like a "power booster" so xbox can exceed PS3 graphical capabilities?? SUPER SAIYAN 3 VS CELL!!!!

Around the Network
exit52000 said:

Well you seem to be suggesting that because of the added power the xbox will be more powerful than the PS3.  Which as theres a new processor involved would obviously be the reason why.  Its like the processor that got added to the SNES lol.

Also if you looked at when they were showing Natal the Xbox had this huge attachment on top where the hard drive goes.  If that was needed I dont think my xbox would fit under my TV.

Those are dev kits. They are used to help develop Xbox 360 games

This is a really ridiculous idea.

Processor upgrade?
I hope you had fun writing the OP because it won't have any effect other than that. It's important to be creative, and some of the people who read it had fun as well, but it's not really a valid theory in any respect.

Natal will require it's own power to run, otherwise it will draw power away from the system and make the games look much WORSE than uncharted 2. Secondly, the idea that this is a processor upgrade is foolish, and really shows a misunderstanding of the video game industry.
If it were true, that would mean that games would like one way on a system without the natal, and would look different on a system with natal. (in reality, what would happen is that a game would look one way on a system with natal, and would not even run without Natal.

That's a great way to cut the install base in half. A mid-life system upgrade has been done before, and the results have never turned out well.

Once again, while it was fun to read, the thread is nonsense.

I was just thinking of this, the full body motion technology of Natal will make for a awesome dancing game. I know it might sound a bit cheesy, but it will be the first time that a game can track the actuall dance movements of the player, not just hits on a simple dance pad. A good dance game like this would also be a smash hit with girls, so Microsoft you know what to do! (or Activision a.k.a Dance Hero).

AnthonyW86 said:

I was just thinking of this, the full body motion technology of Natal will make for a awesome dancing game. I know it might sound a bit cheesy, but it will be the first time that a game can track the actuall dance movements of the player, not just hits on a simple dance pad. A good dance game like this would also be a smash hit with girls, so Microsoft you know what to do! (or Activision a.k.a Dance Hero).

Agreed, this is the types of games that will work well with natal.

Around the Network

intresting
very intresting

Until it can track the motions of me doin backflips and spinning kicks while playing SF4 or Tekken 6 the im not gettin it