By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Mass Effect!

Fake, but entertaining.

CONGRATULATIONS! Move forward 3 pews XD

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Fake, but entertaining.

CONGRATULATIONS! Move forward 3 pews XD

Lol...good stuff.

ROFLMAO Mass effect this could be the biggest thing since bible games.

Shadowfest3 said:
Well, if this is a hoax then they need to take that website down! Check it out if you haven't yet...it's www.masswepray.com. No joke there is a website! They went to great measures if this is a hoax!

I've seen more elaborate hoaxes.

Preorders supposedly open tomorrow...  that might make it a little clearer if it's a hoax or not.

Million seller no doubt.

Around the Network
Shadowfest3 said:
Well, if this is a hoax then they need to take that website down! Check it out if you haven't yet...it's www.masswepray.com. No joke there is a website! They went to great measures if this is a hoax!

Who should take it down?  Here is the whois on the site:

http://www.who.is/whois/masswepray.com/

IP: 72.47.224.102
IP Location: Culver City, United States
Website Status: active
Server Type: Apache/2.0.54

I googled there, and that has ties to Sony.  If you happen to click on the order page, up comes Dante's Inferno, so there is a possibility there that there is another I Love Bees viral thing going on.  Electronic Arts did happen to stage fake protests for their game outside E3.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/20/pre-order-mass-we-pray-for-free-dantes-inferno-trailer/

If this is the case, give EA some bonus points for a wacky, but entertaining, promotion.

its fake, when you click on see more on the website a dantes inferno thing pops up^^

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

Haha, I love when fools make themself look stupid.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
ROFLMAO!!!! I AM DYING HERE!!!!! ONLY ON THE WII!! LMAO!!

Poor little fella with many abbreviations.

On topic: this is weird.

Multi-million seller confirmed due to being bundled with not only 1 controller but 2!!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)