By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Mass Effect!

For some reason I'm too afraid to watch the trailer...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Oh come on people, this is a joke. As much as every 360 fanboy would want it to be real, i'm afraid it isn't.

I believe it's fake. There is a sreen, which shows "Press Start to play". And there is no "Start" button on the normal wiimote. The crucifix-controller might have a Start-Button, but I doubt that Nintendo would allow a third party game, which isn't playable with the normal Wii-controls.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
ROFLMAO!!!! I AM DYING HERE!!!!! ONLY ON THE WII!! LMAO!!

Ummm actually I seem to remember reading somewhere about a similar game for the 360 that is coming out... "Bible Navigator X"

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

sooo... who would buy this game?.. why would
parents would want them to play a catolish vidogame instead of going to the church and why would the kids want to play that.. I hate their false smiles and entusiasm in the trailer

Around the Network

Who would be the end boss? Satan...

So in two generations we went from Nintendo Quality Control to THIS!?

According to joystiq this is probably a hoax:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/18/mass-we-pray-is-almost-certainly-a-hoax/3

Seems quite elaborate for a hoax though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ZOMG. Game of the year right here!

Hmmm, you guys needed Joystiq to tell you it was an hoax? Just look at the pics on the site. Anti-aliasing on the Wii? wat?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!