By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ModNation Racers video - looks super awesome, yo

Euphoria14 said:
^ I actually really like the character style they chose, as well as the name for the title.

i love the character style, but ill have to agree with the other guy, the name isnt exaclty something easy to get used to

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Euphoria14 said:
^ I actually really like the character style they chose, as well as the name for the title.

i love the character style, but ill have to agree with the other guy, the name isnt exaclty something easy to get used to

I think the name gets the point across.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soap_McTavish said:
I really wish they decided to call it LittleBigRacers and use sackboys. but meh.

I understand the sentiment, but personally I like how it looks like you have more customization possibilities with the characters than LBP allowed with sackboys.  And calling it LBP would be a misnomer since you don't have the same abilites of level custimization that you do in LBP.  They'll have to prove to me that you can create a completely different game like Tetris in  Modnation Racers before I think it should be called LittleBigRacers.

ps3-sales! said:
Similar to Mario kart wii, with better graphics, unlockables, customization, online play, more fun. Too bad it'll only sell 1/8 of the amount Mario kart wii sold.

1/8 if its lucky lol

This is easily in my top 5 most hyped list for next year.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Similar to Mario kart wii, with better graphics, unlockables, customization, online play, more fun.

You can tell that from watching a video? Amazing

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

nice i like it

radiantshadow92 said:
ps3-sales! said:
Similar to Mario kart wii, with better graphics, unlockables, customization, online play, more fun. Too bad it'll only sell 1/8 of the amount Mario kart wii sold.

1/8 if its lucky lol

doesn't matter to me, I'm a gamer, not a developer whose job is depending on it.

What I really cared about, is how fun it is... AKA, review score, I will bet (unlike Reggie, I'm willing to put my words on the line) that this game will destroy MK in review scores.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I'm liking it. The one thing I didn't like about LBP, is that the level creator was a little overwhelming. It seems really easy to make a track in this game, and really everything doesn't seem to complex in this game. So far I'm really liking that. Even in the E3 demo, It looked like I could easily make a track, instead of sitting down for hours just trying to make a LBP level.

kingofwale said:
radiantshadow92 said:
ps3-sales! said:

1/8 if its lucky lol

doesn't matter to me, I'm a gamer, not a developer whose job is depending on it.

What I really cared about, is how fun it is... AKA, review score, I will bet (unlike Reggie, I'm willing to put my words on the line) that this game will destroy MK in review scores.

you might not care, but i do, credit should be awarded for those who earn it, if this game earns it, it deserves great sales, not 1/8 of mario kart >_>