By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've been married to my cousin for 9 years

makingmusic476 said:
stof said:
ironman said:
I thought this thread got locked...what happened?

I unlocked it, as it seemed like a generally fun and harmless thread (also one that several mods joyfully commented in before another mod locked it)

The issue was that along with this thread arose numerous other threads concerning cousins.  I happened to lock them all but YesWiiCan's.  When it was just this thread along with YesWiiCan's, I had no problem with it.

I'm thinking the real issue is a bit deeper... Did your cousin reject you makingmusic476?? You can tell us.. you can trust us...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
stof said:
ironman said:

I unlocked it, as it seemed like a generally fun and harmless thread (also one that several mods joyfully commented in before another mod locked it)

The issue was that along with this thread arose numerous other threads concerning cousins.  I happened to lock them all but YesWiiCan's.  When it was just this thread along with YesWiiCan's, I had no problem with it.

XD, wow, that's an excessive number of threads.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Wessle??? XD Is it me or is everyone making a thread about their cousins?

outlawauron said:
So hard to not include a Mississippi joke!

Seriously though, I may visit Oxford for the festivities on Saturday.

There won't be much in the way of festivities; the new chancellor banned all our songs!

NiKKoM said:
makingmusic476 said:
stof said:
ironman said:

I'm thinking the real issue is a bit deeper... Did your cousin reject you makingmusic476?? You can tell us.. you can trust us...

Makingmusic and his cousin had something special. But then...it hurts me to say this:

She went on a diet.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

my cousin attracks me but idrc

This is fake. If she is ypur half sister by adoption its ok but biologically you have inbreeding problems.

I've been banging your cousin for 10 years.

nine Year. do your parents visited you?

You got a dog?!? That's TERRIBLE!!! You must've been drunk :/ Don't let you're mamma or papa find out about it. Oh, and don't let your kids see it either!!! Keep each of their 3 eyes covered!!!