By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site now running REAL fast!

It has been slow for the past hour, then it failed to load, after which i tried again and it came on instantly.....currently seem to be about the speed it was before the switch, maybe a little faster.

Around the Network

There is something *real* fishy going on. This is the only site I am having problems with now. Sometimes it loads lightning fast - and just then it took about 15min to get access to the site at all (timeout errors).

I trying doing a full refresh about an hour ago (ctrl-F5), and after waiting 10min for the site to load - I gave up. Odd...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I'm getting a lot of time-out errors too.
When I manage to get trough it's fast though.

Yes i have a problem. But no worries, I went to see the docter already.

Thanks for asking ioi. You really do care. :p

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Yay!!

My first ever double post!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

Often quick, but still some minor delays of a dozen seconds when there shouldn't be any... more like what it used to be.... at least it's better than it was several hours ago.

For me it's just as slow as ever but other sites are fine before anyone says it's my connection

I'm still seeing problems. I spoke too soon earlier. Overall I would rate is slightly worse than prior to switchover. What it works, it might be faster, but... would rather have it 50% slower but consistant, than have it time out completely trying to connect sometimes....

Still having problems. It's about 50/50 between very fast and slow like it used to be. Every other day or so I also can't get on for an hour or two (like the last two hours).

Is it possible that 'another company' is doing DOS attacks to slow this site down or is that too much of a conspiracy theory?