By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Top 10 "Under-appreciated" PlayStation 2 Games

@outlawauron

you wont believe how fun it is

btw: if ur a tekken fan you should know that Paul Phoenix & Marshal Law are playable characters

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@nen, i only actually "got" my brother's PS2 a wee while ago but il pick up some of these games if i ever find them on the cheap

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I love what i've played of Arc the lad four so far. I'm only 7 hours in though. Alot of these games i'd like to try at some point.

4 ≈ One

Son1x said:
I thought you were gonna put Shadow Hearts on 1.
But after seeing what was there, I agree.
God Hand is AWESOME.

we are taking under-apperciated here

and yes GH ROCKS

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

That's a great list Nen, but since you choose Shadow Hearts over Shadow Hearts Covenant, now I have to ignore you, or have Yuri come here and kick your ass, Seraphic Radiance style :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
trashleg said:
@nen, i only actually "got" my brother's PS2 a wee while ago but il pick up some of these games if i ever find them on the cheap

Good to hear (i swear you said the same thing before)

@lestatdark

I you actually read what i wrote u will see i said SH 2 was better :P

but the fact is SH1 was the one people needed to appreciated first

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Missed the last sentence completely :P Ok ok, I respect you now xD You're right, people need to appreciate the first one properly in order to like the whole saga (Koudelka helps too, but that's a PS1 case).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Missed the last sentence completely :P Ok ok, I respect you now xD You're right, people need to appreciate the first one properly in order to like the whole saga (Koudelka helps too, but that's a PS1 case).

yep, thats a ps1 case

maybe in the feature i will make one for the ps1

now i ask YOU, how many of these you own?

Definitely agreed with Rule of Rose. What a wicked game.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Not a big fan of Arc the Lad and especially not one of Magna Carta, but I did love me some Shadow Hearts.