By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Top 10 "Under-appreciated" PlayStation 2 Games

lestatdark said:
@libellule

Well, if you have a problem getting both games, you can always emulate.

yeah, that is true

but, isn't the PS2 quite hard to emulate ?

I m used to by used games that I would like to play (I purchased Front Mission 3 and Castelvania SON for a high price ...)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

@libellule

Well, with the PCSX2 emulator, now it's pretty easy, it's based on the EPSXE PS1 emulator, so the interface and such is identical. If you have a good PC you can handle it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

War of Monster and Dynasty Warriors 2 are in my top 2..

Take my love, take my land..

@chaos- well said.

@nen- fine then! >:( im'a make my top 10 underrated'zzz ps2'z. *runs*

I never played any of the games listed, but I'm extremely surprised that God Hand got bad review overall. IGN gave it a 3!! But Gamespot gave it an 8?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/738/738253p2.html

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:

I never played any of the games listed, but I'm extremely surprised that God Hand got bad review overall. IGN gave it a 3!! But Gamespot gave it an 8?

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/738/738253p2.html

God Hand didn't receive bad reviews. They were pretty much all between 6 and 8.5. It received ONE BAD review (the IGN one).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I played almost all of them except for Psi ops, urban reign and Shadow of Destiny (gonna play this soon on the PSP). Nice top ten though.

Thankx NoCtis

Make sure to get all the endings in SOD ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Great list. Kinda iffy on God hand and Urban Reign, but it's not my list.

Anyway I give you credit for pointing out Shadow Hearts and Arc the Lad. Great job.

@ Nen

Multiple endings? Wow great! I always replay games to get a different ending. Suikoden series has a lot of those and Silent Hill.

Have you played haunting Ground?