By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In your opinion, what is the best Canadian city?

My apologies, for some reason I thought Medicine Hat was in Saskatchewan. I guess it's because I don't travel there often.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Rath said:
famousringo said:
If you don't mind living on an island and being surrounded by old people, I hear Victoria is pretty nice.

BTW, Medicine Hat is in Alberta, not Saskatchewan.

Is this directed at me? (being the only person to mention Medicine Hat =P)

Because I know that =P, even though I was six I remember the Albrrrrrta signs (which were accurate, it was fucking freezing, -40 degrees).

No, it was directed at Cap'n Prefs' post right after yours. I thought he was responding to you, because I don't see where else Saskatchewan might have come from. Perhaps I misinterpreted his post.

Maybe not, I might have misinterpreted both of yours =P

Sorry 'bout that.

CaptainPrefrences said:
My apologies, for some reason I thought Medicine Hat was in Saskatchewan. I guess it's because I don't travel there often.

That's because Alberta cities are supposed to have manly names like Edmonton, Drumheller and Fort McMurray.

Saskatchewan is supposed to have all the silly city and town names, like Moose Jaw, Eyebrow and Findlater.

It's a perfectly honest mistake to see a silly city name like Medicine Hat and assume it's in Saskatchewan. It probably all goes back to an oversight they made a hundred years ago.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

nordlead said:
Charlottetown PEI, Canada

I went there for a week on my honeymoon and the place is just beautiful. Not a lot up there, but an awesome place to visit and just relax.

O_o

Surprised to see that city here lol

Montreal. The mix of cultures is fantastic. And the whole city is really chill... no on gives a damn.

Around the Network

^Yes unlike Toronto. Although we are a multi cultural city, a lot of the immigrants are stuck up lazy individuals who think they are living back homeand don't want to learn English..

omg you guys can't be serious.

Toronto? MONTREAL?!! (Montreal is one of the most overrated city in Canada) yerk!

Everybody who visits Quebec City knows it's the best city of them all.
It has everything that makes Montreal a pretty city plus it's clean and people are kind here lol

Lol but it's soooo cold there. and the buildings are old, and positioned on a hill lol.

CaptainPrefrences said:
Lol but it's soooo cold there. and the buildings are old, and positioned on a hill lol.

lol not that cold. But kind of cold yeah. That's what makes it great.

4 seasons ftw! Old buildings ftw! on a hill ftw!

ahah

where do you live in toronto......the J man's been to london and compared to big cities in the world he has been in such as london, NYC etc. Toronto really isnt that much different.......unless you live in the ghettos or something 

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!