By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In your opinion, what is the best Canadian city?

Vancouver is an absolutely beautiful city.

Around the Network

I don't really live in Toronto. I live in Brampton which is a suburb about 30 mins from Toronto. However I was born in TO, travel there frequently and consider it my hometown.

But really though, I've been to London three times and Toronto looks nothing like it. My main problems with this city is the lack of green space, and an excellent transportation system. Although the TTC ranks above other cities metro (IMO), there is still work to be done.

CaptainPrefrences said:
I don't really live in Toronto. I live in Brampton which is a suburb about 30 mins from Toronto. However I was born in TO, travel there frequently and consider it my hometown.

But really though, I've been to London three times and Toronto looks nothing like it. My main problems with this city is the lack of green space, and an excellent transportation system. Although the TTC ranks above other cities metro (IMO), there is still work to be done.

Brampton is nothing but housing isnt it?.........I wouldnt like to live there either.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Yea, a bunch of houses with the odd park and strip mall. Plus the troublemakers from the ghettos of Toronto are moving up here now.

To get downtown from Brampton I have to take 3 buses through mississauga and a train or burn 7 bucks on the GO train. I lived in 'Sauga and Pickering before and it was much more enjoyable.

While my home town of Calgary is not the best Canadian city, I do think it deserves to be considered one of the most under-rated Canadian cities ... We do fairly well in international rankings of cities, and get little to no love from anywhere else in Canada.

Around the Network

Victoria is amazingly beautiful.. however I haven't been to Canada much.

I live right in the heart of Toronto, and I love it here. I haven't been anywhere else in Canada though, so I can't really compare.

CaptainPrefrences said:
I hear Vancouver is overrun with drug lords and is old looking. Is that true?

Drug lords, I don't know about, but drugs aren't hard to acquire. There are some parts of Vancouver that look old, but that's a bit out of downtown, where there's actual houses and yards instead of condos and apartments.