By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In your opinion, what is the best Canadian city?

Even though I think Toronto looks like crap compared to other cities around the world, it still ranks above many Canadian cities. We have superior police service, relatively low crime rate, decent public transportation, good nightlife, good malls, the best universities.

However some parts of Toronto look like crappy copies of New York. This doesn't include the GTA, just Toronto.

Around the Network

the one that has me in it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

That small island with 50 people on it? lol.

Medicine Hat =P

Just 'cos I lived there for a year.

Ive never been to Sask, but it looks interesting.

Around the Network

Toronto, I like Toronto, nice city.

Charlottetown PEI, Canada

I went there for a week on my honeymoon and the place is just beautiful. Not a lot up there, but an awesome place to visit and just relax.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Vancouver. Seeing the mountains in the horizon, especially during sunset, is awesome.

If you don't mind living on an island and being surrounded by old people, I hear Victoria is pretty nice.

BTW, Medicine Hat is in Alberta, not Saskatchewan.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Where's Bret Hart from? That's where.