By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - In your opinion, what is the best Canadian city?

Toronto, because its the capitol

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

im curious if you are joking or not?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Well I was gonna say Gitwinksihlkw but I'm gonna go for

Newfoundland, Canada

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

d21lewis said:
Where's Bret Hart from? That's where.

Calgary. I was surprised to see Suda 51 give it a nod in No More Heroes. That guy sure loves his wrestling.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

MrBubbles said:
Vetteman94 said:

im curious if you are joking or not?

The capitol part is a movie reference. But the city of Toronto I have been to and I like it.  Since its the only canadian city I have been to and stayed at its the only one I can say. 

Around the Network

I hear Vancouver is overrun with drug lords and is old looking. Is that true?

No love for Yellowknife?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

From what I've seen, I'm going with Halifax.

famousringo said:
If you don't mind living on an island and being surrounded by old people, I hear Victoria is pretty nice.

BTW, Medicine Hat is in Alberta, not Saskatchewan.

Is this directed at me? (being the only person to mention Medicine Hat =P)

Because I know that =P, even though I was six I remember the Albrrrrrta signs (which were accurate, it was fucking freezing, -40 degrees).

Rath said:
famousringo said:
If you don't mind living on an island and being surrounded by old people, I hear Victoria is pretty nice.

BTW, Medicine Hat is in Alberta, not Saskatchewan.

Is this directed at me? (being the only person to mention Medicine Hat =P)

Because I know that =P, even though I was six I remember the Albrrrrrta signs (which were accurate, it was fucking freezing, -40 degrees).

No, it was directed at Cap'n Prefs' post right after yours. I thought he was responding to you, because I don't see where else Saskatchewan might have come from. Perhaps I misinterpreted his post.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.