By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just realized that Nintendo is abusing their most loyal fans

I'm not sure if the replies are more fun now than they used to be. The fact that people actually seem to agree with his retard-stances is a bit disturbing.

I think that you could actually sum up the interesting parts of VGChartz just by looking at two things

- The sales forum

- Rol's threads

I'm not saying that all other threads are crap, but Rol's threads contain pretty much all the interesting things that they contain.

Around the Network

@ PeteyPeeps

what i dont understand is if you dont like the wii why have you bought 33 games for it?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

im confused now.. is this one of those sarcasm threads that Rol made before?

anyway. i don't care if Ninty sticks to the Blue Ocean next gen, i just hope they balance their games a little better then this gen.. it doesn't matter anyway. im sticking with Nintendo till i die

Lol! Ok i gotta hand it down, Rol uv outdone yourself XD

Galaki said:
That's it! I hate Nintendo now. How can they not have Link in NSMBWii? I'll just lock up the game and let it gather dust!

Why'd you wait this long? I mean, Samus wasn't even in Mario Kart!

Around the Network

*looks at avatar*
For some reason, I trust you. I really do.

I'm absolutely not agree.Period.^^
No problems with Nintendo since ever for me.With the others?Yes.

guiduc said:
And guys, really... shut up.

2010 for you: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid : Other M, maybe Zelda... and a brand new Mario game.

But yeah, you're right... NINTENDO IS REALLY ABUSING OF THEIR LOYAL FANS....!

2008: Endless Ocean (1/21/2008), Super Smash Brothers Brawl (3/9/2008), Mario Kart Wii (4/27/2008), Wii Fit (5/19/2008) Mario Super Sluggers (8/25/2008), Wario Land: Shake It (9/22/2008), Wii Music(10/20/2008) Animal Crossing: City Folk (11/16/2008)

2009: NPC! Mario Power Tennis (3/9/2009), NPC! Pikmin (3/9/2009), Excitebots (4/20/2009), NPC! Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat (5/4/2009), Punch Out (5/18/2009), Wii Sports Resort (7/26/2009), Metroid Prime Trilogy (8/26/2009), Wii Fit Plus (10/5/2009) NSMBWii (11/15/2009).

17 Releases over two years:

2008: 8 releases. 3 Notable Releases (SSBB, MKWii, Wii Fit), 3 2nd Tier/Niche Releases (Endless Ocean, Wario Land, Mario Super Sluggers), 2 Blue Ocean Releases (Wii Music, AC:CF).

2009: 9 Releases. 3 Notable Releases (Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, NSMBWii), 3 Remakes (NPC!), 2 2nd Tier/Niche Releases (ExciteBots, Punch Out) 1 compilation (Metroid Prime: Trilogy)

The Past two years there have only been 3 ZOMG HUGE releases (SSBB, MKWii, NSMBWii), with a pretty healthy dose of filler and blue ocean games, as well as a few remakes.

Sure tomorrow looks awesome, but where were those games the past year and a half? You (collectively) can sit there and blindly defend Nintendo, or you can admit Nintendo's been a bit lacking the past year and a half. Neither choice will really accomplish anything, but at least you (again, collectively) won't look like a fanboy with the latter.

*American Releases. Release Date Format (mm/dd/yyyy)

what the hell is wrong with a viewtiful mind? he must be a troll

woopah said:
@ PeteyPeeps

what i dont understand is if you dont like the wii why have you bought 33 games for it?

Good question ... working = money to waste ... ive actually got about 35 - 36 now, should update my list

i kept buying games cos i was getting bored/finished the previous games ... sadly, prob 25 of those games were not worth the purchase

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...