By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just realized that Nintendo is abusing their most loyal fans

And that's all I have to say about that.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Roflinator said:
PeteyPeeps said:
YOU JUST REALISED??? ... i saw them neglect us loyal fans since about 1 year into the wii, when they kept releasing casual gamer games ...

its been 3 years, and we still haven't seen an fzero, star fox, proper donkey kong, or kirby game ...

YET we have seen junk like wii sports get a sequel, wii fit

DISAPPOINTED ... ive been loyal to Nintendo since the NES, but im getting fed up .... and i have a friend who has ONLY bought Nintendo consoles for his whole life, and he is considering getting a ps3 cos he cant handle it any longer ... so im not alone ...

cant wait to see Nintendo fans in denial start having goes at me ... When you do, remember im a Nintendo fan too! just ive lost respect, and dislike their change, snobbing us loyal fans for some extra money from casual gamers ....

I love how some people are missing the sarcasm. And to top it off with your post being nothing but blantant lies and bullshit. Classic VGChartz...classic.

How is his being fed up with and disappointed in Nintendo bullshit and lies? Do elaborate.

I realize, after a few years in here, that the OP is, of course, being sarcastic but its still a viable question. Maybe you're happy with the Wii but that doesn't mean that this guy is. 

Bolded parts of his post to show what I'm talking about. I don't give a crap if he's disappointed with Nintendo. The problem is that he thinks Nintendo neglected the core fans which is really a myth. What the hell happened to Galaxy, Prime 3, Brawl, Sin and Punishment 2, NSMB Wii and the VC (just naming some)?

Yeah, i feel abused too...

How can Nintendo release so many games i can't resist? Can't they do just like anyone else, and release crappy games on Wii so that i don't have to care anymore? Another 10/10 on Nintendo Life? I'm sick and tired of all these timeless classics over the years, they have to stop...

How can they release games that steal tens and tens of hours of my precious time? And for a little more than 40 euros? Why can't they release games with 5 to 10 hours of gameplay and no replay value, for the incredible price of 60 euros, just like everyone else?

And their console!!! Why is my 3 years old Wii still working? Where's my RRoD? I'm so jealous... can't they make a console with a 40% defect rate, like any REAL console maker has to?

Nintendo has really driven me mad, but i think the WORST is that they've made me read the Rol's threads, with my sarcasm detector workin' 24 hours a day: exhausting... i should lodge a complaint: this is too much, i just can't stand it anymore, Nintendo!

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Haha, a truely viewtiful mind he got there.

68soul said:

Yeah, i feel abused too...

How can Nintendo release so many games i can't resist? Can't they do just like anyone else, and release crappy games on Wii so that i don't have to care anymore? Another 10/10 on Nintendo Life? I'm sick and tired of all these timeless classics over the years, they have to stop...

How can they release games that steal tens and tens of hours of my precious time? And for a little more than 40 euros? Why can't they release games with 5 to 10 hours of gameplay and no replay value, for the incredible price of 60 euros, just like everyone else?

And their console!!! Why is my 3 years old Wii still working? Where's my RRoD? I'm so jealous... can't they make a console with a 40% defect rate, like any REAL console maker has to?

Nintendo has really driven me mad, but i think the WORST is that they've made me read the Rol's threads, with my sarcasm detector workin' 24 hours a day: exhausting... i should lodge a complaint: this is too much, i just can't stand it anymore, Nintendo!

LOL

Around the Network

lol?

Man an unbiased report from Rol. Wow

I knew Nintendo sold out the hardcore the day Nintendo said they were no longer competing with Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo said themselves they were going after the BlueOcean and not the hardcore that Sony and Microsoft were after. Nintendo specifically said they were going after casuals and I knew from day one that I was probubly going to get an X-Box this generation.

If it really took Rol this long to realize that Nintendo has shifted focus from us loyal fans in exchange for Soccer Mom's and five year olds then I really think he's over hyped. Lastly I remember just a few weeks ago people nominating Rol as the biggest NSMBW fan and I believe he won. But today he's bashing NSMBW what the heck.

Oh well its good to see another fanboy realizing, that Nintendo is neglecting its loyal fanbase in favour of non-gamers

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I knew Nintendo stopped caring about me when they stopped returning my love letters.

Dear Nintendo,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... 100, 500, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 1UP, 1UP, 1UP...
Love, Rubang

Joelcool7 said:

Man an unbiased report from Rol. Wow

I knew Nintendo sold out the hardcore the day Nintendo said they were no longer competing with Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo said themselves they were going after the BlueOcean and not the hardcore that Sony and Microsoft were after. Nintendo specifically said they were going after casuals and I knew from day one that I was probubly going to get an X-Box this generation.

If it really took Rol this long to realize that Nintendo has shifted focus from us loyal fans in exchange for Soccer Mom's and five year olds then I really think he's over hyped. Lastly I remember just a few weeks ago people nominating Rol as the biggest NSMBW fan and I believe he won. But today he's bashing NSMBW what the heck.

Oh well its good to see another fanboy realizing, that Nintendo is neglecting its loyal fanbase in favour of non-gamers

Heh, ouch.  He was not serious.

However, it speaks volumes how hard it is to tell because there is so much truth in what he's saying (or copying, as the case seems to be).  Nintendo has put out so few great games this year and last holiday season.

I'll admit that since I was disappointed with Mario Kart on the Wii (favorite racing game but no co-op campaign and no FFA battle mode) I've played very little on the Wii.  Certain games, such as Wario Ware and Boom Blox, would not work on the HD systems and I am forever thankful for the experience, but there's just not enough to enjoy on the Wii to only have 1 system.