By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As it turns out, I don't have the willpower to resist NSMBWii

Played it at a friend's house yesterday. Went and bought a Wii and NSMBWii afterwards.

Super Paper Mario is coming from goozex, and I plan on getting Rune Factory off ebay. Looking to get Mario Kart, Twilight Princess and Disaster Day of Crisis(with HBC) after that.

Anyways, I'm usually not one for attention whoring but I couldn't resist. Feel free to recommend games that I may not have heard of (niche, wiiware, etc).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Welcome to the club! :D

No one can resist the Mario.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Awesome. :)

I hear that Little King's Story is a blast. Also, I think Galaxy, Brawl and No More Heroes are pretty much must-haves. Might wanna at least give them a look.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Awesome. :)

I hear that Little King's Story is a blast. Also, I think Galaxy, Brawl and No More Heroes are pretty much must-haves. Might wanna at least give them a look.

I beat Galaxy and NMH on a friend's console. I own NMH already, and will pick up NMH2 come January.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Oh wow... okay. Now I'm pumped for tomorrow (Super Mario Bros. Wii party at my place ).

Erm... I do have a thread that has a couple of recommendations (shameless plug). It's in my sig if you need it.

Haha, and we had two hundred posts yesterday arguing back and forth about the merits of only having local multiplayer. Nintendo's plan has already begun......

Well, you probably heard of some of these, but still:

A Boy and His Blob
Little King's Story
Dead Space Extraction (opinions differ)
Metroid Trilogy
Zack and Wiki
Resident Evil 4 (even if you played it on another console)
Muramasa
Wii Sports Resort (lots of fun, try to overcome your natural resistence )
Dawn of Discovery (RTS)
Deadly Creatures
Punch Out
De Blob
Klonoa
Excite Truck
NPC Pikmin
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (opinions differ)
Okami
Tiger Woods PGA tour 10 with Motion Plus (if you like golf)

Wiiware:
World Of Goo
Lostwinds
Swords & Soldiers

Some upcoming games you should consider:

Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Fragile
Red Steel 2
Monster Hunter Tri

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Yes!  You got Rune Factory, awesome!

Don't forget to get the other essentials:

Super Mario Galaxy

Twilight Princess

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Lostwinds and World of Goo on the VC are worth checking out too

Okami