By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm through with Uncharted 2 multiplayer

I playid beta to level 30 but now I'm only level 28..Has lost some intrest thx to boring waepons.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i thought online would be iffy for U2, another reason to justify my purchase of tekken 6 over U2.

you bought Tekken over Uncharted 2 ?

Whats wrong with you!?!

Just don't try, Pullus. You'll be crying before he's halfway through.

Untold Legends...

Armored Core...

Genji...

*sob*

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

No, the multplayer in Uncharted 2 is very solid. No lag, very nice perks and ALOT of fun. It can be annoying when you lose $40,000 like that but it hardly happens to me but I don't really care about that too much because the online gameplay is just too much fun.

I bought MW2 and right now I'm having alot more fun online in Uncharted 2.

you guys need to play with me or kutasek.

I run around doing crazy shit all the time. This game is ridiculous.
Like on time I was in "temple" in the middle room near one of the openings to the spawn tunnels. I saw three guys coming toward so I ran to the wall picked up a propane tank and exploded it, killing one and knocking the other two to the ground. I then ran up the stairs toward wher the grenade is, and then ran after me.
I could hear a shotgun blazing so I rolled and dropped a nade, which killed the another one. At the same moment I saw one turn the corner so I hopped over the ledge and then hopped back on the ledge, and did a pulldown on the guy. As I dropped and rolled away, a rocket went right over my head, as I got back up a teammate broke his neck, and at the same time two more enemies ran up the stairs from the water area, and I shot the propane tank killing both.

I then picked up the shotgun from the guy I pulled down and ran through another 7 or so guys in a row picking up a 10 kill streak until a hammer guy got me.
It was so exciting, their whole team kept going "OMG twister LOL" "twister pulled me over the ledge" "twister NOOOO" "O man, PROPANE TANKED"

I finished the level with 48 and 18.

The point is, if you don't enjoy the game. It's probably cuz you don't know how to play effectively.

One of my favorite things to do is outsmart my opponent by running in circles around an obstacle or up and down a ledge. This game rules.

Add me Aortictwister, I'll show you how to pwn and make money.

R2 is so underrated,lets hope R3 wont have the same fate...lets hope R3 will actually outsell FoM,considering the PS3 user base at that time...

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
R2 is so underrated,lets hope R3 wont have the same fate...lets hope R3 will actually outsell FoM,considering the PS3 user base at that time...

Let's hope Insomniac actually put some effort into not making Resistance 3 a weak ripoff of CoD4 and Halo 3 with inferior graphics and dull gameplay.

How is a guy supposed to avoid hating on R2 around here? >_>

It's not even a bad game, it's just in an oversaturated genre with many competitors which are far superior in every way.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i thought online would be iffy for U2, another reason to justify my purchase of tekken 6 over U2.

The Uncharted 2 single player alone is worth more than Tekken 6 anyway :P

I haven't played Tekken 6 so I can't really say though...

I have both and that was a terrible desicsion. Uncharted 2 is one of the best, if not the best single player game ever made. I don't have internet at home so I haven't played online. Tekken 6 is the most dissapointing game I have played since Haze. Bad graphics, slow paced music, long load times even after installing the game, and the campaign mode looks like it could be run on the PS2. If you have a PS3 and want Tekken, I recommend the downloadable version of Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection.

I have moved and do not have the internet at home, yet.

theprof00 said:

you guys need to play with me or kutasek.

I run around doing crazy shit all the time. This game is ridiculous.
Like on time I was in "temple" in the middle room near one of the openings to the spawn tunnels. I saw three guys coming toward so I ran to the wall picked up a propane tank and exploded it, killing one and knocking the other two to the ground. I then ran up the stairs toward wher the grenade is, and then ran after me.
I could hear a shotgun blazing so I rolled and dropped a nade, which killed the another one. At the same moment I saw one turn the corner so I hopped over the ledge and then hopped back on the ledge, and did a pulldown on the guy. As I dropped and rolled away, a rocket went right over my head, as I got back up a teammate broke his neck, and at the same time two more enemies ran up the stairs from the water area, and I shot the propane tank killing both.

I then picked up the shotgun from the guy I pulled down and ran through another 7 or so guys in a row picking up a 10 kill streak until a hammer guy got me.
It was so exciting, their whole team kept going "OMG twister LOL" "twister pulled me over the ledge" "twister NOOOO" "O man, PROPANE TANKED"

I finished the level with 48 and 18.

The point is, if you don't enjoy the game. It's probably cuz you don't know how to play effectively.

One of my favorite things to do is outsmart my opponent by running in circles around an obstacle or up and down a ledge. This game rules.

Add me Aortictwister, I'll show you how to pwn and make money.

Extactly, this is the same way I play the game. Now let me tell you guys some of the stuff I experienced:

One time in "The Village" I got an M4, saw two guys from far, zoomed in and pelted them with bullets. Then some noob ran for the hammer so I quicly climbed up the bulidong in the middle. He tried aiming for me but I jumped over his head and snaped his neck. Then there was another guy, one of those "run and shotgunners" who tried to chase me but I lured him into a laying propane tank, quickly turned around and blew up the propane tank and he went flying. Then I spotted a sniper in the common sniper spot and I climbed up while he was busy trying to snipe people and pulled him down. Next 3 guys spotted me and started chasing me and I started running around a dome thing, tossed a grenade while I was running, killed one guy knocked one guy to the ground but there was another who was still right on my tail and just when I thought I was going to die my teamate came out of nowhere and popped the guy with two Desert Eagle bullets. Then I turned around and showered the guy who got knocked down with my AK-47 ammo. After that I was like "Wtf just happened?!" and I went on to get 27 kills and 2 deaths.

Totally awesome game, the online is up there wth the best. 

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Let's hope Insomniac actually put some effort into not making Resistance 3 a weak ripoff of CoD4 and Halo 3 with inferior graphics and dull gameplay.

It's not even a bad game, it's just in an oversaturated genre with many competitors which are far superior in every way.

R2 co-op is awesome but the campaign is really boring. It's vastly inferior to RFoM.

R2 was more or a generic shooter than the first one.

But i'm very excited for R3.

Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Completely agreed. A lot of people like R2. Mostly people that didn't play part 1. I love the too short single player mode of R2 and the amazing co-op that every game has ripped off since its release. However, after playing part 1 online for almost a year and then I'm given the slown down, two weapon, retarded shotgun game, I just can't stand it. Plus the squad system. Part 1 had that perfect. Start the game, then select the squad of people you want to talk to. On part 2, I am rarely even on the same team as my party and when I am, I can't talk to any of my friends because they are on a different squad. Insomniac really botched part 2. Hopefully, they will address these issues and make part 3 more like part 1.

I have moved and do not have the internet at home, yet.