By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm through with Uncharted 2 multiplayer

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i thought online would be iffy for U2, another reason to justify my purchase of tekken 6 over U2.

keep in mind though that the single player ( U2) is worth every cent u paid for it and multiplayer is just like an added bonus so I wouldn't pick Tekken 6 over Uncharted 2 even with me being pissed off about online. The online mode is fun but it could get frustrating if you are like me and get $40000 deducted like 8 times already

Around the Network

so, uncharted 2's multiplayer is broken?
(im a potential owner and multiplayer is very important for me)

If you're having problems with U2's online it could be 2 things.

1) your connection

2) Naughty Dog wasn't excepting so many people to buy the game in such a short amount of time. I'm sure they are working on fixing problems with the servers. If there is a widespread problem.

tio_coyote said:

Only the co-op mode if you or the other ones with whom you're playing have a bad connection.

The other multiplayer modes are near perfect.

@ Garnett.
R2 single player was good but the RFOM's campaign was more hardcore and baddass. This is why the media is biased. R2 got an 8.5 from GI for it's single campaign but it was ok for MW2 and ODST to have shorter campaigns which is a reason not to give any game a score above 8/10

Around the Network
The Velour Fog said:
R2 online is an amazing experience. No lag, great gameplay, a masterpiece.

R2 and KZ2 have dedicated servers, UC2 doesnt. I dont like R2(Im a kb+mouse guy) but the online community for the game is great.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

tio_coyote said:

It's not broken, it's just  it happens once in a while. If you decide to put a lotta time into it then you have nothing to worry about

Garnett said:

@Blackops

It really deserves more sales, I wish people would of bought it over KZ2, so much more awesome-ness IMO.

I enjoyed getting all the badges in KZ2 but once I got em all, I havent been playing that much and I doubt i'll get to the 100,000 xp.lol

Where are you guys getting these online problems? I probably have the slowest connection on the site and I have dropped from maybe 1 game out of 100 or more. Online is awesome, co-op is a blast.

blackops said:

I hate that I sit there for hours playing online and the game freezes and then I have to turn my ps3 off and when I go back online it tells me $40,000 has been deducted which is about two hours worth of online play in coop or 35 min if you reach level 10 in survival mode. I just hate sitting there for hours and then have money deducted and I'm at level 40. Or some anal bead host quits the game and messes it up for the rest of us 2 . Therefore I'm going back to playing online on KZ2, Resistance 2 and MW 2.

I know losing hard earned money is really frustrating but if you still have fun playing those online games, it's no big deal in the end.

Signature goes here!