By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm through with Uncharted 2 multiplayer

I hate that I sit there for hours playing online and the game freezes and then I have to turn my ps3 off and when I go back online it tells me $40,000 has been deducted which is about two hours worth of online play in coop or 35 min if you reach level 10 in survival mode. I just hate sitting there for hours and then have money deducted and I'm at level 40. Or some anal bead host quits the game and messes it up for the rest of us 2 . Therefore I'm going back to playing online on KZ2, Resistance 2 and MW 2.

Around the Network
blackops said:

I hate that I sit there for hours playing online and the game freezes and then I have to turn my ps3 off and when I go back online it tells me $40,000 has been deducted which is about two hours worth of online play in coop or 35 min if you reach level 10 in survival mode. I just hate sitting there for hours and then have money deducted and I'm at level 40. Or some anal bead host quits the game and messes it up for the rest of us 2 . Therefore I'm going back to playing online on KZ2, Resistance 2 and MW 2.

R2 baby!

i thought online would be iffy for U2, another reason to justify my purchase of tekken 6 over U2.

@ Garnett

Yea, R2 is one of my favorite online games. Even though im a supreme commander and I got the platinum trophy, I still play it a lot

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
i thought online would be iffy for U2, another reason to justify my purchase of tekken 6 over U2.

The Uncharted 2 single player alone is worth more than Tekken 6 anyway :P

I haven't played Tekken 6 so I can't really say though...

Around the Network

@Blackops

R2 is a really underrated game IMO.

R2 online is an amazing experience. No lag, great gameplay, a masterpiece.

Let me show you why they call me the velour fog. Hit it.

I met her in a club down in old Soho,

Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like coca cola,

C-o-l-a, cola.

She, walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said;

Leela, L-e-e-l-a, Leela, Lee, Lee, Lee, Leela

Leeeeeeeelaaaaaaaa

Boutros said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

The Uncharted 2 single player alone is worth more than Tekken 6 anyway :P

I haven't played Tekken 6 so I can't really say though...

Tekken 6 has a dude with angel wings that shoots lasers at people.

Garnett said:

@Blackops

R2 is a really underrated game IMO.

Yea it is underrated. I think vgchartz stopped tracking it because it's so easy for me to find 59 other people to play with in a match even up till yesterday and they wana tell me only 1.68 million sold?( it's been that sales number for a long time) And matchmaking only takes about 5 seconds. Well, I guess it's just this site that hates it or maybe people in gaming forums online but almost 2 million people can't be wrong if they bought it

@Blackops

It really deserves more sales, I wish people would of bought it over KZ2, so much more awesome-ness IMO.