By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm through with Uncharted 2 multiplayer

haha sabby, we should play together.
you me and kutasek would be unstoppable. We play like fucking globetrotters.

Additionally, If you're wondering what the point is with these stories, think about this.

A pull down is 500$
A propane kill is 1000$
five kills with a long gun is 1000$
3 kills with a long gun, 3 with pistol and 3 with grenade is 3000$
A kill is 500$
killing 5 noscope is 500$

In both of our stories we made around 5k in the matter of say a minute.

Factor in doing this during a plunder mission, which is basically a deathmatch where nobody is paying attention to you. In 20 minutes, you can rack up 50+ kills easily and tons of bonus medals. It really is insane how fast you can level if you know what ur doing.

I'm sure you get this all the time too, a lot of people always complaining that you're rolling around like a fucking monkey, all the while you're executing a strategy to embarrass them as they chase after you.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

you guys need to play with me or kutasek.

I run around doing crazy shit all the time. This game is ridiculous.
Like on time I was in "temple" in the middle room near one of the openings to the spawn tunnels. I saw three guys coming toward so I ran to the wall picked up a propane tank and exploded it, killing one and knocking the other two to the ground. I then ran up the stairs toward wher the grenade is, and then ran after me.
I could hear a shotgun blazing so I rolled and dropped a nade, which killed the another one. At the same moment I saw one turn the corner so I hopped over the ledge and then hopped back on the ledge, and did a pulldown on the guy. As I dropped and rolled away, a rocket went right over my head, as I got back up a teammate broke his neck, and at the same time two more enemies ran up the stairs from the water area, and I shot the propane tank killing both.

I then picked up the shotgun from the guy I pulled down and ran through another 7 or so guys in a row picking up a 10 kill streak until a hammer guy got me.
It was so exciting, their whole team kept going "OMG twister LOL" "twister pulled me over the ledge" "twister NOOOO" "O man, PROPANE TANKED"

I finished the level with 48 and 18.

The point is, if you don't enjoy the game. It's probably cuz you don't know how to play effectively.

One of my favorite things to do is outsmart my opponent by running in circles around an obstacle or up and down a ledge. This game rules.

Add me Aortictwister, I'll show you how to pwn and make money.

That's the same way I play. I can't wait for new maps though cuz i get sick of playing only like 3 maps. So when they announce dlc, I might jump back on it but till then , I'll touch it once in a while

theprof00 said:
haha sabby, we should play together.
you me and kutasek would be unstoppable. We play like fucking globetrotters.

Additionally, If you're wondering what the point is with these stories, think about this.

A pull down is 500$
A propane kill is 1000$
five kills with a long gun is 1000$
3 kills with a long gun, 3 with pistol and 3 with grenade is 3000$
A kill is 500$
killing 5 noscope is 500$

In both of our stories we made around 5k in the matter of say a minute.

Factor in doing this during a plunder mission, which is basically a deathmatch where nobody is paying attention to you. In 20 minutes, you can rack up 50+ kills easily and tons of bonus medals. It really is insane how fast you can level if you know what ur doing.

I'm sure you get this all the time too, a lot of people always complaining that you're rolling around like a fucking monkey, all the while you're executing a strategy to embarrass them as they chase after you.

Yeah, me you and Kutasek, the ultimate army.

I'm very good at aiming with long guns and most of the time I just go straight into the battlefield and kill anyone I see. Its only when there are multiple guys to kill at one time, then I have to figure out some crazy strategy. Another thing is sometimes I lure people up to high platforms and when they think they can pull me down I just turn around and kick them off! I don't know why but I find that very funny. I'm currently rank 39. At the start of today I was rank 35 so I went up 4 ranks within about 3-4 hours.

And yes, its very funny to see people complaing when you kick their ass. One time I got 26 kills and 0 deaths and everyone one the other team was busy swearing and saying stuf like "This guys' such a pus*y, its obvious he's hacking" and "This is bullshit, I shot the fu*ker million times and he did'nt die!" Its jokes seeing the other team get pissed off.

johnathonmerritt said:
Kantor said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
R2 is so underrated,lets hope R3 wont have the same fate...lets hope R3 will actually outsell FoM,considering the PS3 user base at that time...

Let's hope Insomniac actually put some effort into not making Resistance 3 a weak ripoff of CoD4 and Halo 3 with inferior graphics and dull gameplay.

How is a guy supposed to avoid hating on R2 around here? >_>

It's not even a bad game, it's just in an oversaturated genre with many competitors which are far superior in every way.

Completely agreed. A lot of people like R2. Mostly people that didn't play part 1. I love the too short single player mode of R2 and the amazing co-op that every game has ripped off since its release. However, after playing part 1 online for almost a year and then I'm given the slown down, two weapon, retarded shotgun game, I just can't stand it. Plus the squad system. Part 1 had that perfect. Start the game, then select the squad of people you want to talk to. On part 2, I am rarely even on the same team as my party and when I am, I can't talk to any of my friends because they are on a different squad. Insomniac really botched part 2. Hopefully, they will address these issues and make part 3 more like part 1.

Yea, I know whta you mean. sometimes I party with my brother online and he'ld end up on the opposing team in R2. And they need to bring back breach and meltdown and also the squad system from R1

@theproof00 and sabby

what do u guys think of gold rush in U2 coop?

Around the Network
blackops said:
@theproof00 and sabby

what do u guys think of gold rush in U2 coop?

It was awesome in the beta but it dosn't touch survival imo. Still though, I like playing Gold rush once in a while, however only with friends though because its VERY hard to win without proper communication.

I love Uncharted 2 online, never had any problems except got thrown into games with people 3 times of my level when I first started. haven't played it for a while though because of exames and R&C, but I will get back to it once I'm done with those.

@ sabby,yes it could get really hard. I stick to survival.

blackops said:
@ sabby,yes it could get really hard. I stick to survival.

gold rush is easier than survival, but you get less monies.

Either way, both modes don't earn much money, and are only there for some real challenge. Right now, me and kutasek have been working on coop plaza on crushing.

I saw tekkens review and agree that U2's single player looks better