By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Reviews God of War Collection - 9.4

Closing Comments

The God of War Collection is now the definitive way to play the original two PlayStation 2 titles, and for folks who somehow never owned a PS2 and who don't have a backwards-compatible PlayStation 3, this marks the first time that they've been able to play them. At $40 for two of the best action games ever made, and the perfect precursors to next March's God of War III, this is a collection that you shouldn't pass up.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1043793p1.html

Around the Network

It's not releasing until next year in England. SCEE dropped the ball, for the second time this year. (The other time being Demon's Souls not getting a European release at all.)

Which is a shame, because this'd make a great game to play over Christmas.

Its not really definitive when the original PS2 versions scored a 9.8 & a 9.7.

Why were they comparing graphics to Uncharted???

Nice! Will be importing since we don't get it in Europe this year. This and The Saboteur should keep me occupied during the holidays.

Around the Network

i know why are they comparing it to uncharted 2 which is like the best graphics game to date smh

Did they SERIOUSLY just give an upscaled PS2 game an 8 for graphics because it doesn't look better than the most polished console game in history?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^ yes

Vetteman94 said:
Its not really definitive when the original PS2 versions scored a 9.8 & a 9.7.

Re-releases don't score as high as original versions, especially games from last gen that are ported to this one.

Very impressive. Can't wait to get my copy.

4 ≈ One