By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Very true, maybe there is a pro town serial killer? They would most likely have targeted Vetteman, which is who WoW was suspicious of.

Just pointing out possibilities.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Hm, so it seems we have both mafia and another faction. That seems like a lot for a ten person game. =/

@DGC: You voted for j0 pretty quick there, and didn't say a single word about what happened over night, as if it mattered little to you. That's a bit... odd.

Last night's obvious. Mafia got a kill. Arsonist got a kill. Doctor and Firefighter failed.

j0's posting yesterday was odd to me. He's my first bet for an anti-town. 

4 ≈ One

The way I see it, if we vote for people it will get them talking more. They will want to defend themselves and they might possibly slip up if they are anti town.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Very true, maybe there is a pro town serial killer? They would most likely have targeted Vetteman, which is who WoW was suspicious of.

Just pointing out possibilities.

WoW requested for vette to be investigated. Then he was killed. If vette was investigated, it was a waste of an investigation. Something the anti-towns would like. 

Doesn't matter though. From what axum posted and the chart, I would say the mafia got vette.

j0 [3], mario [1] 

4 ≈ One

What are those numbers for?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Wait, an Arsonist, seriously? Bah, this sucks.

It's okay, Axum, at least the game will be a bit more interesting.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

supermario128 said:
What are those numbers for?

A lazy man's suspici-o-meter.

4 ≈ One

c03n3nj0 said:
Wait, an Arsonist, seriously? Bah, this sucks.

It's okay, Axum, at least the game will be a bit more interesting.

I'm 100% certain lynching you's a good idea. You contribute very little on all the games i've been in. Most of your posts are simply "We're doing bad", "things are interesting" or "vote person X". Unless you have a power role like cop or doctor.

4 ≈ One

What the hell, I'm already dead? That sucks.

axumblade said:

Erm. This is my first game hosting mafia. I didn't realize it would be looked down upon for me to have more then 1 antitown faction/role in the game...I believe literally every game I've been in has had at least 1 serial killing role in it....SO I didn't realize it was bad etiquette to have anything more.

It's not that big a deal, imo.  I can see it being somewhat hard on the town given the low number of total players, though.  And it means a relatively short game.  Assuming a no lynch day one, you're looking at eight people left on day two, five left on day three, and only two on day four.  Assuming at least one of those is mafia, the game is over.