By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
Well, I'm awake now, and since at least 3/8 of the town is apparently bad guy at this point, c03n3nj0's not a bad guess. We gotta take a chance.

Vote c03n3nj0

On the other hand, where's WoW?

Oh wait, you want to find specifically the serial killer now?  I guess I wasn't as awake as I thought.  
Unvote c03n3nj0

To be honest I suspect YOU.  [edit: Dgc] 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Well, I'm awake now, and since at least 3/8 of the town is apparently bad guy at this point, c03n3nj0's not a bad guess. We gotta take a chance.

Vote c03n3nj0

On the other hand, where's WoW?

Oh wait, you want to find specifically the serial killer now?  I guess I wasn't as awake as I thought.  
Unvote c03n3nj0

To be honest I suspect YOU.  [edit: Dgc] 

You suspect yourself.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, WoW is mad that there is another killer besides mafia and ran to the other game to complain that this game sucks.

Nintendo still doomed?

I'm voting for co3 just because I think he's anti-town. I said I'm more worried about the serial killer, not saying that we should do nothing until he's found.

4 ≈ One

Dgc is right, we should be more worried about the serial killer, if we get him it eliminates one kill per night. It will be a lot harder to kill the 2/3 mafia members.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Ugh, well, I guess I should try to defend myself. Although, honestly, I dunno how. DGC just sez I'm weird. I can defend myself in that you guy scan ask for an explanation to something, but that's about it.

Although, how are we going to get the serial killer? I mean, right now, we have no thing to use to track him. He comes up not-gulty under cop investigations too, doesn't he?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Son1x is posting in the other game more than this one and he is participating in this game..... Who knows we might get lucky.

Unvote

Vote: Son1x

Nintendo still doomed?

Good news Dgc, you've gotten lower on my list. If Son1x is ignoring this thread in favor of the other, that's suspicious to a level tied with c03n3nj0 at least, and more than you, Dgc.

I'm not putting in a vote yet because my internet access might be sketchy for a few hours and I'd rather not have a 'dead' vote out there while I might not be aware of developments.

In other news: WHERE IS WORDSOFWISDOM?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I may be overreacting -- apparently it's been 13 hours since he posted which hardly merits sending out search teams -- but it's making me nervous for some reason.

Final-Fan said:
I may be overreacting -- apparently it's been 13 hours since he posted which hardly merits sending out search teams -- but it's making me nervous for some reason.

WoW's just being pissy because the game "isn't fun" anymore.  Don't count on much more participation than you've already gotten from WoW.

It's said with nothing but love, WoW.  :P

Edit: And of course, WoW's been legitimately offline for quite some time.