By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

All that posting was wasted in the first place -- "X -- no, Y -- no, X again" and now I find out it was utterly wasted anyway. Ah well...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

zzzzz......send those pm's....zzzzz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vote: co3n3j0

You're the most suspicious to me. I'll leave this vote here until something comes up. Anyone else wanna make a post? Mention some interesting tales from their adventures last night?

4 ≈ One

Sweet. I was afraid we'd have to wait until morning for the day to begin.

Why the fuck do we have 2 deaths in a 10 person game?

Around the Network

Hm, so it seems we have both mafia and another faction. That seems like a lot for a ten person game. =/

@DGC: You voted for j0 pretty quick there, and didn't say a single word about what happened over night, as if it mattered little to you. That's a bit... odd.

Maybe only 1/2 mafia and then another killer? This could be bad.....

Nintendo still doomed?

Vote: Sabby_e17

He seems most suspicious to me at this time.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Maybe only 1/2 mafia and then another killer? This could be bad.....

Well, it depends.  A serial killer would probably want to eliminate mafia first, because it's still possible for him to win if the mafia are all dead, but not if the townies are all dead.  This could theoretically help the townies overall.

Of course, if the serial killer has a habit of aiming wrong (ie aiming for townies), then it'll hurt the townies, possibly helping the mafia win earlier than they would've otherwise.

What's up with all the random votes. We barely know a thing about what's going on. How about we actually have some discussion before putting people on the chopping block, eh?