By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:
^ I already said I was a pro-town, though? If you're talking about the Lie-Detector.

I don't see that post.  Link plz, or quote. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

^ I admit, I should've made it clearer.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2813398

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
makingmusic476 said:
supermario128 said:
FoS: MM
How could everyone possibly be suspicious already? Hmm.

Well, ax's head was sitting on top of the steps to city hall.  An event like that tends to make a person rather uneasy lol.

@WoW:  You're pro-town?  Woah!  I am too!  That's so cool!

Woah, we all have something in common! *High Fives*
I just finished doing my homework.... took me long because i fell asleep 3 different times, about 20-30 minutes each.... -____-

Oh, you're referring to this? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So everyone is pro town? That's great!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
makingmusic476 said:
supermario128 said:

Well, ax's head was sitting on top of the steps to city hall.  An event like that tends to make a person rather uneasy lol.

I just finished doing my homework.... took me long because i fell asleep 3 different times, about 20-30 minutes each.... -____-

Yeah.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
supermario128 said:

I know, isn't it fun!

sabby_e17 said:
supermario128 said:

I know, isn't it fun!

You haven't once claimed to be pro-town in this thread.  >_o

makingmusic476 said:
sabby_e17 said:
supermario128 said:

I know, isn't it fun!

You haven't once claimed to be pro-town in this thread.  >_o

I'm pro-town.

c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:
c03n3nj0 said:
makingmusic476 said:
supermario128 said:

Yeah.

Yes. We all have avatars. Now let's get back to your role's alignment.

4 ≈ One

We can end the day I guess.

Doctor please protect me.

Cop please investigate Vetteman94.