By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Think out loud time.

We have 10 players.

This means that the division is likely 7/8 pro-town vs 2/3 mafia. 

Cults and Serial Killers shouldn't be appearing until the 12-16 player mark and are definitely not vanilla so we thankfully won't have those to worry about.

The most likely scenario is 7 pro-town vs 3 mafia.  Odds are we have both a Doctor and a Cop. 

With 3 mafia, we should have at least one other pro-town power role (such as Lie Detector) to equalize town power roles to mafia.

Townsfolk Townsfolk Cop
Townsfolk Townsfolk Doctor
--- --- Pro-Town
Mafia Mafia Mafia

The mafia will all be vanilla and there should be no other power roles to consider.

Since we start with 10, two deaths per night will...

Day Players Players (NL-D1)
1 10 10
2 8 9
3 6 7
4 4 5
5 2 3

The soonest the mafia or town can win will be Day 3 if we start lynching immediately or Day 4 if we do a No Lynch on Day 1.  To keep the Mafia from winning as early as Day 3, we should No Lynch on Day 1.  That will give the Cop one extra night's investigation.

Vote:  No Lynch

Around the Network
Son1x said:
I'm here and I'm pro-town

A likely story...

OT: I'm pro-town. 

4 ≈ One

Vote: No Lynch

No reason to lynch anyone just yet

I had some free time at school today, so I figured I'd stop by the library and see what's going on here.  Nothing much, it seems.

I'll also...

...to help end the day.

vote: axumblade

back to my hot-topics

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I like this small game.

nen-suer said:
vote: axumblade

back to my hot-topics

You shouldn't even be here.  Now GTFO. 

I guess Vote: No Lynch

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I'm here.

I'm pro-Town.

I hate No Lynch on the first day, as ever (despite WoW's analysis). Since I am likely to be outvoted on that matter, I'm going to wait for something interesting or new to use my vote and it won't matter anyway.

No one seems suspicious enough to vote for.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089