By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ I know vetteman hasn't said much, so he is looking somewhat suspicious, but I'd hope the cop would investigate you, just to make sure we don't waste doctor protection on you for a night or two if you're scum.

I hope you're investigated no later than night two.

Around the Network

I agree, the cop should investigate WoW night one. If the doctor is protecting you every night we need to make sure you are on our side.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^^^

Rule breaker.

4 ≈ One

Didn't get back online in time...

........ ...... ....... .......

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

zzzzzzzzz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think I'm going to be leaving shortly after day starts (1-0 hours later according to axumblade's post, unless I've made a mistake) for a while.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

No wait, I was stupid. I'll have 1 or 2 hours, enough to be useful.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I have to leave ahead of schedule. Hopefully I don't miss the whole day!

zzzz... Zafina.... zzzz... is hot zzzz.... Can't wait zzzzz.... zzzzz to get..... zzzzz..... zzzz.... Tekken 6 zzzzz..... I'm doing this.... zzzz... because .... supermario zzzz... did one even shorter zzz... and equally as pointless zzzz... and no one cared zzz.... so I'm using this thread zzz... just to raise my post count zzzz.... haha bitches zzzzz....

4 ≈ One