By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
As of right now, I am still going for the coin flip over the double lynch to keep a nonbias opinion going on in the game, but if I get enough "hate mail" about the lack of double lynching, I might change my mind. Doubtful, but it could still happen. I'll check back in about 5-6 hours from now because that's when I have to be up for work. IF I am going to change my mind on the double lynch, I'll post then. Otherwise, I'm waiting until about 3 PM EST so that j0 can get home and everyone involved will have a chance to post (as far as I know).

It was 2:12am for me when you posted this... I would have flooded your inbox D=<

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

OK, due to axum having personal problems, he asked me if I could take command of this game, so here I am. In my case, I don't oppose a double lynch, so if that's what the town votes, so be it. Therefore, I'll go to classes now, if when I come back the votes are still 2 vs 2, it ends in double lynch. If you somehow want do avoid a DL, speak now.

I'm coming back in around 4-5 hours, so that's your deadline

Words Of Wisdom said:
I'm done playing.

I already said what I wanted. I won't be posting in this thread until the game is over.

Your "dramatic conclusion" can go screw itself.

Holy crap!  Poor sportsmanship IMO.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Baaaaaaaack.

Actually, I'm pretty positive makingmusic is the arsonist now. Process of elimination ftw!

Dunno if you guys will even agree with me, though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^^ Better safe than sorry.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Ok, I'm back, I see no one has commented anything to my take in command. Therefore, do I take it as you're not against the double lynch?

Just flip a coin between those two for the heck of it

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

i call heads

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This is my first time even clicking on a Mafia thread. I have no idea what you guys are doing but I won't tell anyone. You guys have fun.

Bye.

Well, OK, since no one said otherwise, here goes

As the town silently agrees on a double lynch, both makingmusic and j0 are carried to the gallows, with neither uttering a word. WoW's eyes glare as the execution is carried on, like as if she was admiring a job well done. A bird flies by, ands suddenly, both are dead, hanged. Nothing happens for a second...and suddenly...

TOWN WINS

Mafia Round 10B
Lynched | Murdered | Other
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Role
Words Of Wisdom No Lynch
Final-Fan Son1x
makingmusic476
 Nurse + Deputy
Dgc1808 (no vote)
c03n3nj0
Son1x
c03n3nj0