Son1x No Lynch
Words Of Wisdom
Dgc1808
 --- Bomb
sabby_e17 No Lynch Words Of Wisdom
Dgc1808
 --- Mafia

Around the Network

Since this game will likely end while I'm gone, I'd like to ask that axumblade automatically change my vote to maintain a double lynch scenario.

I'm-a gonna go to sleep now....

Night all.

Don't end it 'till I get back from school! D:

(2:20ish EST)

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

(Should be an interesting ending.)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I demand a double lynch D=

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

BOOM!

Told you,
I never fake role-claim in these games.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

I say don't let them have a double lynch! Let them gamble their win. That will make it better for us watching the game

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm also for no double lynch.
We couldn't do it back in round 7 or something (wasn't it even against you axum? ) when we had 4 left.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

^ Actually, in most games it's allowed, just sometimes when the mod is stubborn like axumblade double lynch are not allowed.

The reason why I'm saying that it shouldn't be allowed this time is just make interesting the ending and see how it goes, not because I think it's "unfair"

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I'm done playing.

I already said what I wanted. I won't be posting in this thread until the game is over.

Your "dramatic conclusion" can go screw itself.