By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Words Of Wisdom said:
makingmusic476 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
makingmusic476 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Okay, if axumblade lets Dgc1808 and I double lynch c03n3nj0 and makingmusic476 then the town wins.

Otherwise we have a 50/50 chance of winning by lynching one of them.

Any reason as to why you might want to lynch both j0 and myself?

More specifically, why me?  =/

Dgc1808 and I are innocent.  That leaves you and j0. 

If you two die today then the town wins. 

We're all on the same team except the arsonist so the only person who would be against this is the arsonist.

But you don't win if you're dead.  =/

Yes you do.  You win with your team.  As long as the town is victorious, all townsfolk win.  It's a team game.

Oh, well that's good to know.

j0, shall we hang together tonight?

Vote: makingmusic

Around the Network

WoW, vote j0.

Scratch that.

Unvote

Vote: j0

It feels weird voting for myself.  Now WoW, vote for me.

If you turn up arsonist WoW, I'm-a gonna kill you!

DGC is obviously cleared because he was targeted.
If makingmusic was arsonist he wouldn't forget he tried to kill DGC... or, well, it could be smart to pretend, though.

So that leaves me and you as the most likely.... and I know who I am so....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

If WoW is the SK, I am going to laugh and laugh and laugh. And then my ghost will kill you all. Again. Laughing.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

If makingmusic was arsonist he wouldn't forget he tried to kill DGC... or, well, it could be smart to pretend, though.

I'm still convinced WoW's innocent, for reasons I'll explain post-game.

makingmusic476 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Well, if no one is guilty the who the hell is the arsonist?

I gots to go to sleep soon

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

makingmusic476 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Um... I can put everyone's fears aside by roleclaiming pretty easily.

I'm a Deputy/Nurse. 

I get protection power after the Doctor dies and investigation power after the Cop dies.  After supermario128 died, I got his case files saying I'm innocent (duh) and Dgc1808 is innocent.  Since Dgc1808 was targetted by the arsonist, he's not the arsonist.  Since I have supermario128's investigation saying innocent, he's not mafia.

That only leaves you two.

Well, nevermind on my little rant, then....

Retracking to see the epic ending